tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
mypunupa.jpg

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
vyhu6aze.jpg

It's a aje. I had to slot a hole or two .
All stock v6 suspension is going on with 06 caliper brackets on the front cause I had some with fresh turned rotors. The front spring should aid launching. 2011 rearend all stock but will be girdle d and welded over winter.

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
Changed the 2011 axle flange to a standard 4 bolt with a 1350 u joint. I took the measurement.
abe4uva2.jpg
y9u3yby9.jpg
a2uza3up.jpg
tavysy6e.jpg
And finished front mount today.

Last edited:

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
That IC mount is perfect. That's one of the few things I'm not overly thrilled with on my setup is how chincy the IC brackets are.

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
It's a good fit. Just some 1/1/4 box tubing with ends capped with nuts welded on inside of caps. Drilled through the sides of core support and bolted it in. I have little straps at bottom that tie into radiator plastic ac mounts to keep it from pivoting at bottom.
Update: got brake lines done and front end back on.

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
u6uge2u3.jpg
yma3aruv.jpg

Crusty rotors wired brushed off for now. All bled with no leaks. Just a heads up. The brake lines on this car are metric and adapting or even finding a metric t to split the main lines was a pain in the axx. I was eager to hook a line lock up but it would of been a fitting nightmare. Probably 100.00 just in fittings. I ditched the idea. For as much as I hit the track I'll buy brake pads.

I also picked up some wheels for 700.00
From a local guy. Fitting rears with a 305 tire in a 28 tall on a 19 inch rim. Front are 275 Nitto 555 tires. All suspension is assembled and cold side of intercooler is next.
eja2ypag.jpg
2avenyqa.jpg

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
ge8ejamu.jpg
vena7y9e.jpg
3ahuqubu.jpg
crossover 12 an and pickup for an lines. Gotta notch the tank for lines to run to bottom. Tight fit!!

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
7u7yzu9e.jpg
qu9areze.jpg

Budget was tighter after big purchases so a 400 dollar fan wasn't an option. I opted out and went to a local junkyard and pulled a 30 dollar 98 contour svt v6 2800 cfm fan. Alot of the fox guys are running em. Great flow!! I had one on my old fox but it went with the car.

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
What a tight pain in the axx.
epu3u3yz.jpg
a4u2asag.jpg

I can only imagine coldside on passenger side to be even worse since I'm keeping the windshield washer tank. Ugh!!

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
zaveruba.jpg
yvymaget.jpg

1350 u joint shat almost 53 inch long with billet slip yoke. I also upgraded the 8.8 flange to 4.5 inch bolt pattern.

tubbedstangeater

forum member
Reaction score
Now that pesky passenger side intercooler. Almost got her all tacked tonight.
6e8yqyza.jpg
dusu4e5e.jpg
jegunaju.jpg

A little piece and im golden. Couldn't get the angle I wanted. I'll make a piece out of cardboard and trace it on a pipe for cutting. Hopefully it comes out as one piece with no couplers. Then try out the new tig with practice. :eek:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back