S197FORUM Video

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I use mac stuff. Live Type for the opening and closing titles/credits and Final Cut Express for the movie---all though in this video since it was just a series of pictures with fads and zooms, any movie software could have done that.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That was cool Paul :beer:.

Now do one with racing video's :idea:.

I did a long time ago----I think its time for an update. Everyone is running about a second quicker now.....

[SFIRE]Racing-s197-mustangs-with_131796[/SFIRE]

I could make such a better video now---that is when I was just getting started. Sound is corrupted on it also, alot of static for some reason.

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i can send you some pics of my car in pieces lmao ....... nah man that is killer the whole time i was watching it i was like damn we have some badass cars on here makes mine look like poo:tdown:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Oh yea... we definitely need a 2009 update of this one. :clap:

I did a long time ago----I think its time for an update. Everyone is running about a second quicker now.....

[sfire]Racing-s197-mustangs-with_131796[/sfire]

I could make such a better video now---that is when I was just getting started. Sound is corrupted on it also, alot of static for some reason.

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice job Paul. Now when is your car coming back?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
great vid Paul, even if Roper's was the only vert!

:angry1:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That is a bad ass video paul! I need to get some pics of my car, but we still have snow/salt on the roads, so it will be awhile. Hell of a job for a practice vid!:thumb:

jizabel

Jizabel
Reaction score
Awesome video!!! I'm a tech at a GM dealership and some of the other techs and I were looking at random videos on streetfire and I seen it and clicked it. I told the guys I was a member but was unlikely that my car's pic would be on it. Then there and behold at 2:48 there she was!!!! Pretty cool high 5's all around!:clap:

Thanks for putting this together, I've been on magazine covers and write-ups, but this is the best! Randomly finding a video on the web and seeing your car with some of the meanest S197's in the world!!!!
:bigbeer: here's to You!!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
great vid Paul, even if Roper's was the only vert!

:angry1:

Dang, I don't know how I missed your car. It will be in the final one for sure though.

That is a bad ass video paul! I need to get some pics of my car, but we still have snow/salt on the roads, so it will be awhile. Hell of a job for a practice vid!:thumb:

Yes, your car has to be in the final version

Awesome video!!! I'm a tech at a GM dealership and some of the other techs and I were looking at random videos on streetfire and I seen it and clicked it. I told the guys I was a member but was unlikely that my car's pic would be on it. Then there and behold at 2:48 there she was!!!! Pretty cool high 5's all around!:clap:

Thanks for putting this together, I've been on magazine covers and write-ups, but this is the best! Randomly finding a video on the web and seeing your car with some of the meanest S197's in the world!!!!
:bigbeer: here's to You!!

Ha, great story, glad you liked it.

Very schweet man. Thanks for taking the time and putting that together.

Thanks BTG!

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
I use mac stuff. Live Type for the opening and closing titles/credits and Final Cut Express for the movie---all though in this video since it was just a series of pictures with fads and zooms, any movie software could have done that.

Is Final Cut Express worth the money? Or did you manage to find a free copy?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
dont be hating cause ur slooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

Are you threatening me?

Cornholio-Soundboard.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back