So it begins... S197 to S550? Maybe?

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
Were waiting... just kiddin take your time! Was wondering what was going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been super busy with training, and haven't had too much free time to get to work on it. Hopefully I'll be able to post a bunch of pics this weekend

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
I give you the 1st (to my knowledge) s197 to s550 conversion! It's been a awesome project but we finally finished with the street tune earlier this week and everything on the car is working as should! All the modes, abs, radio, everything including the factory line lock. If it wasn't for my pops doing the firewall and a buddy helping with the door wiring the car would def not be what it is. I have a huge amount of appreciation for the help they gave on this project. Next up and really gonna start modding and seeing how she runs. Here is a few pics and if the video will upload one of it running and showing everything is a go! Thanks to everyone who as been keeping up with this thread and shooting me messages and questions also! Never would have thought it would have turned out the way it did, especially out of alittle home shop in small town Alabama!

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Guess i'll be the first to say that is BADASS man. Car looks great. Job well done

jhunt47

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks good hope you kept some good notes I'm sure people will be coming to you for help.

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
Guess i'll be the first to say that is BADASS man. Car looks great. Job well done

Thanks man

Car looks good hope you kept some good notes I'm sure people will be coming to you for help.

Got plenty of notes for anyone wanting help

That is badass! How did you get the factory line lock to work?

Built into the factory abs block I guess haha

Awesome job man! More pics!!

Trying to get w video to load now

Reyes351

Reaction score
Wow, so it is possible to stuff that nice interior in an S197 :D
I love it, in for more pictures.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Got plenty of notes for anyone wanting help

Built into the factory abs block I guess haha

Trying to get w video to load now

That would make sense. I know some of the guys on M6G with V6 cars are trying to get the Line Lock to work but haven't been successful yet. I bet it's a hardware issue, different ABS block in V6 from GT, since they have been able to program the car to allow selecton of it in the menu and go thru the some of the activation steps.

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid214.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fcc269%2FCameronPage3%2FMobile%2520Uploads%2F19687B3B-34BA-4768-BB60-6B3544BA16E4.mp4">

Little video! More pics coming

Last edited:

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
The finished product is amazing! Very well done, you have the better exterior looks (IMO) of the s197 and the better drive train and interior of the s550, very sweet.

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back