So it begins... S197 to S550? Maybe?

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Reaction score
Very nice work. Just read this whole tread and I must say that interior swap is a thing of beauty. Love it.

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
Haven't posted in awhile but alittle update on the car! Waiting on a tune because my old tuner couldn't tune the new setup for a 16 car. Tried lund but he couldn't do it and the tune wouldn't pull my car off, claimed it was mechanical when I've been driving the car find without his tune, hop I found a guy who can do it! Interior is completely finished minus 2 small pieces that you can barely see. Car now has a 4c convertor, holley sniper race intake ported andnpolished, jlt cold air, gt350 ported and polished throttle body, bbr reaper direct injection nitrous setup for a 200 shot, stand alone fuel system, and a bunch of little odd and end things installed like a rear view camera and hand stitched headliner! It's still coming along nicely!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Matching headliner to door panels.
We got us a baller over here. Ha

46addict

Reaction score
Have you found a tuner yet? I was going to say Ken Bjonnes at Palm Beach Dyno may be able to help. He can do remote tuning. Ken Osborne and Bob Monks are well reviewed too.

ValK

Reaction score
Just came across this. But sadly none of the pics or links are working for me. I'm very interested in this as my 05 has lots of miles but still runs great. Hope to do an interior and engine swap at some point from a wrecked donor as it appears to be the easiest method vs playing with PATS and PCM systems.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just came across this. But sadly none of the pics or links are working for me. I'm very interested in this as my 05 has lots of miles but still runs great. Hope to do an interior and engine swap at some point from a wrecked donor as it appears to be the easiest method vs playing with PATS and PCM systems.
Yea this was an awesome thread (as were tens of thousands of other threads were) That photobucket deal ruined so many cool threads.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

ValK

Reaction score
Yea this was an awesome thread (as were tens of thousands of other threads were) That photobucket deal ruined so many cool threads.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Ah good to know. I stopped using photobucket awhile ago for my image hosting. I've been trying Imgur lately.

I have a question about the interior swap. Do you have to change the odometer over in the new cluster to keep it legal? Or just document the old and the new dash starting odo?

Ricky Rodder

Reaction score
Get it figured out with the tuner yet.? I guess only a select few can see the pictures. LOL

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry that photobucket took all the pics out...idk why that happened but if there is something else i can use I’ll repost them. Been awhile since I’ve been on the forum but a lot has changed. Got alittle of stuff added to the interior....went cobra jet with a whipple mono blade throttle body...got the nitrous setup and gonna tune for it this week. Got everything running pretty good and learning to do my own tuning. Let me know where i can redo this pics and I’ll post some. Thanks!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back