2007 GT500 Front Spoiler

2007Vert

forum member
Reaction score
Steve,

What is your price shipped for 7R3Z-17626-AB to 45011.

Thanks,

Mike

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shipping kills you in this part. I asked Steve a while back on it and shipping was nearly 1/2 the cost of the part.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Actually in most cases shipping drives the price of the part over retail, doesn't weigh much but the dimensions just kill it. One of the few items I normally tell people to buy locally.

I can do the part for $151.31 but it's going to be well over $100 to ship and suggested retail is $229.25.

We can do it if you really don't want to deal with your local guys.

-Steve

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Good info to have Steve.

FYI if yours is just a little scuffed you you can improve the look by carefully using a heat gun on it. Just treated mine this weekend as I scuffed it a week ago. It doesn't make it new again, but helps knock down any high points without ruining the base texture. Just go slow and be careful of getting too much heat on the actual bumper. This picture in my signature is post repair.

Last edited:

2007Vert

forum member
Reaction score
Found it on Amazon for $186 with free shipping. It is a oem item 7R3Z-17626-AB.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
We got a new one for the Shelby about a year ago from one of the regular vendors on here for $139 shipped I think.
Stupid cheap we thought.
Still have the old one with some scratches on it, hoping to sell it at some point ...

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Found it on Amazon for $186 with free shipping. It is a oem item 7R3Z-17626-AB.

We got a new one for the Shelby about a year ago from one of the regular vendors on here for $139 shipped I think.
Stupid cheap we thought.
Still have the old one with some scratches on it, hoping to sell it at some point ...

Anyone selling them that cheap is losing their butt on shipping cost, great for you guys but not so great for making money for the seller. :)

Just for giggles if anyone wants to look into shipping costs the box is 13 lbs and the dimensions are 78 x 31 x 12.

-Steve

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Anyone selling them that cheap is losing their butt on shipping cost, great for you guys but not so great for making money for the seller. :)

Just for giggles if anyone wants to look into shipping costs the box is 13 lbs and the dimensions are 78 x 31 x 12.

-Steve

Yup, large box, shipping companies charge stupid surcharges for oversized package.
I figured it was a loss for the company, but if they were willing to sell it that cheap, I was certainly willing to buy it.
Maybe they got huge discounts from the shipping company, don't know.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back