Sometimes I Go So Fast I Get Scared And Close My Eyes.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
GoSoFastFrontPrintDetail.jpg

GoSoFastBackPrintDetail.jpg

SC1320GoSoFastSS.jpg

SC1320GoSoFastWomens.jpg

SC1320GoSoFastTank09017f.jpg

SC1320GoSoFastHoodie09016f.jpg

RogersBlue05GT

Reaction score
Just got the shrits today and they look great but one shirt is to small for my daughter was wondering what I need to do to get it exchanged for the next size up. Look forward to hearing from ya.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
RogersBlue05GT, I sent you an email for the return. I will get the medium ready to ship for you.

Thanks again for your support,
Dave

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Dave whats the average shipping time(days) to texas?

I can tell you as a customer from more than likely farther from Dave than you are, he ships quickly and efficiently and wants to make sure you have a great product in your hands as fast as he can. I have quite a few SC 1320 products and will promote them as long as I can. We have a lot of Texan Members here and I can and will guarantee you that He will ship out your order as fast as he can, and make sure you're happy with your purchase. I know I am, and I promote Dave's business only because I know he can deliver promises, he is a man of his word, and will get you exactly what you want. Order with confidence, this gentleman is one great vendor with great designs that are only the beginning for now. I am waiting to see what amazing designs he has next in store for us!!! Stay informed, and watch for great promotions by this awesome vendor!! :beer:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
RuthlessGT, I normally ship priority mail USPS which they guarantee 2-3 days to most locations. But if you needed something faster I can do that too. Just let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
Dave

And thanks Alloy, we appreciate all the support you and the rest of the site give us!

RuthlessGT

forum member
Reaction score
DAVE got the shirts in earlier today! the are fnsweet!!! thanks with all the help and the shipping was quick! thanks pal! ill be ordering more soon.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Dave, got my shirts today, Thanks.

Great customer service, great communication, fast shipping, great product. What else can you ask for from a great vendor :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:.

I'll place another order later on.

Ed

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot after looking on your site but do you have any of these in a long sleeve tee or just what is pictured?

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, just what is pictured. And I just got finished reprinting them a few days ago. Let me know what size you were looking for and I'll see what I can do...

Thanks,
Dave

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back