It's Stock Wanna Race • New Design/Experiment

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate it Hawg. No luck on a pink shirt in anything but small from this batch. But there is something pink on the way anyhow. I dropped it off this morning on the way to work. You might just make Kimmer's week yet.

Boozshey, you have a PM. Thanks!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Doc in a X-small PINK shirt FTW!! LOL, priceless!

Last edited:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Dammit, everyone's getting a shirt but me! Send me the XL gold one....I'll squeeze my fat ass in it. I need to lose some weight anyways. haha

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
i ware a small lol but i don't know that i can pull off the light pink

So you're a scrawny twerp and you can't spell either. Nice. :roflmao:

Now Dave....about those turbo shirts........ :naughty1:

How much do you need for one of these shirts in Ice Gray XL?

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got my shirt(s) today, thanks again Dave. Although the "prarie dust" shirt that I ordered looks more like "military green". Still not complaining.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Kimmer, your shirt will be on it's way tomorrow.

Alloy, your shirts will leave tomorrow too.

SD, PM or email me your address and I'll get your shirt out in the mail as well.

Hawg, Let me know what you'd like me to do about your shirt. I'd be more than willing to send you another shirt in a different color if you like, or a Mil Green one to compare with. I want everyone to be happy with their purchase. Thanks again.

Dave

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PPPFFFTTTTTT... it's fine. Hell I don't really care what color it is to be honest about it. Like I said before, I ain't complaining.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks Dave, got the stuff today! You still need to send me the paypal addy to send you some cash! BTW, thanks for the other stuff also! For some reason, I can't quit starring at the cards you included....:naughty1:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Your welcome Kimmer, you have a PM. Hopefully one of these days in the near future after finalizing the turbo shirt designs I can work on getting a poster put together. Will be better than the postcards for sure!

Dave

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to go pick it up Dave! They look bad ass! and damn you keep coming up with cool logos on the back of the shirts! I like it even better than the 1320 gear! Keep up the great work and Thanks again Dave! oh, and there's a huge ass mustang car show tomorrow.. Those post cards are pretty bad ass and I'm sure everyone else will think so too!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back