ALL MOTOR shirts are here

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ahhhh i got ya, well if not hopefully i can make a trip pretty soon to one of the events other than Houston.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Damn....how did I miss this thread? Ya' gotta keep me posted, Dave!!! I'll order a few for Dad tomorrow. He's the big "N/A" man around here and his birthday is coming up at the end of the month.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry SD, it's been a madhouse around here lately! Let me know what you need and I'll get them out of here asap. I'll call you sometime this week to catch up.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Thanks 2011GT1979! Welcome to the forum as well. Shirts normally ship USPS Priority Mail. If you need something else just pm or email me and I will take care of it for you. Otherwise I should have your shirts out of here in the morning for you.

Thanks,
Dave

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Dave. sent you an email today from the contact off your website. Let me know if I need to PM you my question through the forum. thanks, Dan.

Reaction score
Just got mine bitches. Impressive design, awesome dude. Really awesome. Creative too, I can't wait to get grease and oil all over it. Thanks again man.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
I was just about to order the all motor shirt, and then bought a nitrous kit, lol

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, Happy Hippo!

Bodam, enjoy the Nitrous kit! I'll have that shirt up on the site in the next couple days. Just trying to catch up from the holiday...

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got mine in the mail...sweet!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back