The twin turbo build begins...

rodfarva

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't plan to go this extreme when I bought the car. It just kind of happened. There is no way my old lady would let me buy another car, and this car has already progressed too far to turn around.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Page 3 and the only pics are of the inside of a door.

I am disappoint.

rodfarva

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint. You are more than welcome to send me money if you'd like to see this progress more quickly.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't plan to go this extreme when I bought the car. It just kind of happened. There is no way my old lady would let me buy another car, and this car has already progressed too far to turn around.

Modifying a. Car never goes as planned lol once you do something to it there's always gonna be something else you wanta do to it to make it faster or look better

Sent from your moms phone

rodfarva

forum member
Reaction score
5c8fb21b.jpg

Might be putting this bad boy in the car ( minus the blower). It's a 604 ci BBF with aluminum block, AR hemi heads, aluminum rods, and all the goodies. At 11.7:1 with twin 88s and alcohol as fuel, it would make a ton of power.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
5c8fb21b.jpg

Might be putting this bad boy in the car ( minus the blower). It's a 604 ci BBF with aluminum block, AR hemi heads, aluminum rods, and all the goodies. At 11.7:1 with twin 88s and alcohol as fuel, it would make a ton of power.

Jesus Christ, that would make 2 tons of power. A TT BBF just went 5.94 at the Las Vegas SCSN.......how fast do you want to go?

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
holy shit! that will be badass! if you do that you should let me come down and haul that old 5.4 piece of junk off for you ;) I won't even charge you a pickup fee! haha

rodfarva

forum member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, that would make 2 tons of power. A TT BBF just went 5.94 at the Las Vegas SCSN.......how fast do you want to go?

I don't really plan on turning it up all that much for the first year or two, but who knows, we'll just have to see what happens. I can get this motor for about 10k less than I can build a wedge headed motor, so it is definitely looking very appealing.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn Matt! That would be crazy, though, I was looking forward to the TT 5.4L

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back