Racer91m

Road Racer
Official Vendor
Reaction score
2010-2013 Mustang Racecar Race BIW

$7,900

Racer91m
Westland, MI

Comes as pictured with 2012 SVT Shelby GT500 hood and 2013 Boss bodywork. It comes as pictured. Perfect for building a new racecar. It was going to be built into a roadrace car, but it can be used for drift, drag or roadrace.

You get 2013 HID headlights and 2013 rear tail lamps. The Boss front splitter is included. Everything you see pictured is included. What you can't see is that the brackets that mount the front and rear bumper covers are also included on this body. The radiator crossmember is also included and bolted on.

DSC04784.jpg

DSC04782.jpg

DSC04781.jpg

DSC04785.jpg

DSC04787.jpg

DSC04783.jpg

Last edited:

FLYNZ

Reaction score
Wanna trade tail lights for some mint 2012's? Ill throw cash your way too :)

OhhFiveGt

forum member
Reaction score
Will an 05 interior motor/suspension be a direct fit for this body I just got into an accident with my 05 and if this will be simple enough I may take it.

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Will an 05 interior motor/suspension be a direct fit for this body I just got into an accident with my 05 and if this will be simple enough I may take it.

I doubt this car has a VIN number. Without a VIN, good luck trying to register the car. You could move over the VIN tag, but that is illegal, at least in my state. I couldn't imagine any other state being okay with it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

OhhFiveGt

forum member
Reaction score
so does anyone know if an 05 interior and suspension will work in this body? I figure the glass will probably be different so I would end up going with lexan.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
so does anyone know if an 05 interior and suspension will work in this body? I figure the glass will probably be different so I would end up going with lexan.

If you buy it I wanna see it one day man. I'm on Li too

2nazty

Reaction score
looking for 2014 BIW

I know its a long shot but does anyone on here have a 2014 mustang BIW in orginal form (no cage, and not cut up) that they are willing to sell to me?

Please let me know

thanks

Ron Sircar

wadesmotorsports

Reaction score
We just got In a red 2014 hit in the front bent the front rails but everything behind the firewall is in great condition. Car has suspension no interior. Call me if we can help 8036162815.

Thanks Will

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score

most of the rear suspension is bolt it, upper control arm is different. the front can be MADE to fit after buying some parts.
the windshield and door glass should swap. the rest is different.
as far as interior the door and rear inner panels are different. they will bolt in but look wrong to most people. the seats should bolt in but they won't look right. the dash and electronics should swap in but you will need ALL of the older wiring to make everything work.

if you have a LOT of skills it could be done. but in my opinion you would be much better off swapping your GT parts into a 05 or 06 V6 car that's clean with a LOT of miles on it.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure in the paat 5 years, he has come up with a predicament to his situation.

Are BIW cars really that cheap? Where do you go to buy them?

2nazty

Reaction score
need 2010-2014 roller or BIW

We just got In a red 2014 hit in the front bent the front rails but everything behind the firewall is in great condition. Car has suspension no interior. Call me if we can help 8036162815.

Thanks Will

Hi Will

I will keep it in mind, however I need a shell that was not hit in the front or drivers side, ideally without a salvage title

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back