What did YOU just order? (Reading Comprehension Test)

claudermilk

Reaction score
Just a little restock. Took advantage of other errands having me near the local Chemical Guys shop (yes, I have a B&M shop to get that stuff at).

Glossworkz
Honeydew Snowfoam
Inner Clean

Trying out different soaps based on their suggestion. We'll see how they work out.

Keep us updated. Im always interested in different things for different uses. I detail cars on the side for pocket money and anything to help me do an easier and better job is always a plus to me

I remembered I owe an update on this. Nothing Earth-shattering really. The soap works fine. I am not seeing that the Snowfoam does much better with the foam cannon (I am pouring in 100%, no water dilution in the reservoir, and set the cannon on "E"). I haven't noticed the Glosworkz makes the cars all that much shinier. However, the light rains we got I did notice the water beaded up REALLY well. This is after I re-did the Blacklight & did not put a wax over it. i am noticing the dust isn't quite as bad as when using wax.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered some more CG VRP dressing and G40 quick detailer to try out.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking to do a little more intensive paint correction. I've currently got some Uber AIO but I'm thinking of ordering either Uber Swirl Remover 3.0 or just the Uber compound, then put down another AIO layer on top in lieu of a finishing glaze. Would this work decently well, or am I approaching it wrong?

28ONE

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a little more intensive paint correction. I've currently got some Uber AIO but I'm thinking of ordering either Uber Swirl Remover 3.0 or just the Uber compound, then put down another AIO layer on top in lieu of a finishing glaze. Would this work decently well, or am I approaching it wrong?

I've never been a fan of AIOs - what combination I use is really determined by
1) how bad are the swirls
2) how much correction % do I really want (90-95%)

Since you're in the Wolfgang product line this is a combo I'd suggest

1 - Wolfgang Uber Compound
2 - Wolfgang Finishing Glaze
3 - Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant

WG Uber compound actually finishes LSP ready - meaning no need to polish. However, every vehicles paint is different. I've never experienced hazing using Uber but others have - both are mustangs. For me, it's about extracting as much gloss as I can by polishing then protecting it (wax, sealant, coating).

Kinda defeats the purpose to hit with Uber then an AIO - just my 2 cents - hope this helps...

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I bit the bullet and ordered the compound and glaze, along with the appropriate pads. Also decided to get a Nanoskin sponge, looking forward to giving it a shot instead of traditional clay.

28ONE

Reaction score
Nice! Yeah nanoskin speeds up the process bigtime. U may get some marring but since ur polishing not a big deal.

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Im ordering every week. Just too much good stuff out there. PTG on its way from ebay shipping from Minn.

28ONE

Reaction score
Nice! Yeah nanoskin speeds up the process bigtime. U may get some marring but since ur polishing not a big deal.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Ordered some PNS the other day, should be in today. Gonna try it out on my car tomorrow and see how I like it.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
It's great stuff, you should try it with Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer. Acts sort of like Reload for Cquartz. I applied a coating of SPNS in February and the water is still beading well. I'll probably reapply in a month or so before the weather cools off too much.

28ONE

Reaction score
Ordered some PNS the other day, should be in today. Gonna try it out on my car tomorrow and see how I like it.

Nice! Definitely wash and clay before applying...

It's great stuff, you should try it with Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer. Acts sort of like Reload for Cquartz. I applied a coating of SPNS in February and the water is still beading well. I'll probably reapply in a month or so before the weather cools off too much.

I agree - great combo - much easier to deal with than reload...

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
So I ended up being lazy today and didn't do it, haha. I'm going to be using it on a friends Cummins tomorrow though that wants a detail so I'll see how that goes.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
took advantage of Chemical Guys labor day sale -

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
1 of : Chemical Guys BUFLC_BP_DA_5 - Dual-Action Hook & Loop Molded Urethane Flexible Backing Plate (5 Inch)
$14.95 Processing
1 of : Chemical Guys CLD_104_16 - Grime Reaper Extremely Strong Degreaser (16 oz)
$7.99 Processing
1 of : Chemical Guys CWS_104_16 - Bug & Tar Heavy Duty Car Wash Shampoo (16 oz)
$7.99 Processing
1 of : Chemical Guys GAP_VKIT_101 - V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish + V38 Final Polish (16 oz)
$29.99 Processing
1 of : Chemical Guys HEX_3KIT_5 - Hex-Logic 5.5" Buffing Pad Sampler Kit (4 Items)
$19.95 Processing
1 of : Chemical Guys SPI_109_16 - Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Complete Leather Care Kit, 16 oz (2 Pack)
$19.99 Processing
1 of : Chemical Guys SPI_111_16 - Leather Protectant - Dry-to-the-Touch Serum (16 oz)
$19.99 Processing

28ONE

Reaction score
Esoteric Car Care...

Kamikaze Infinity Wax $129.95
Kamikaze Over Coat $69.95

'14StangGT

forum member
Reaction score
older post, but I'm jumping in ..

King Cobra microfiber towels
Poor Boys Black hole show glaze
Finish Kare 425
Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash

Last edited:

Dad

forum member
Reaction score
303 convertible top cleaner and protectant off autogeek.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back