The new tow pig

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...and they cost a bit more then 58.

Whoops forgot it was King Ranch when I was typing. Damn nice truck still just the same.

440 hp and 925 ft-lbs has to be pretty sweet.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Holy crap, huge truck ... everything about these new SD's is huge ... huge size, huge tow ability, huge power/torque numbers, huge sticker prices.
Did the sticker touch $80k on this one?

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I think that it is really tacky that people are asking what amount was paid for this truck. It doesn't really matter. Look up the MSRP, figure there was some sort of a deal made, and show some respect for someone's financial situation and decision.

Nice truck btw.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think you need to untwist your panties. It's not like we are asking how much he earns in a year. Asking that would be tacky. If you would ask someone what they paid for their dinner, house, ipod, phone, etc... what's the big deal?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
In this situation, I think it's just natural for folks to ask how much something costs. I mean, you don't post something like that on a car forum with out expecting people to ask. We are all interested. No big deal.

I just know that my first house only cost slightly more than the price of that truck. And that truck is only slightly smaller than my first house!

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I think you need to untwist your panties. It's not like we are asking how much he earns in a year. Asking that would be tacky. If you would ask someone what they paid for their dinner, house, ipod, phone, etc... what's the big deal?

Because the price is irrelevant really. He got the truck, that is all that matters.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think that it is really tacky that people are asking what amount was paid for this truck.

Its not tacky. You're thinking like a women. Most men want to know what shit costs so we can add to our knowledge database to use it in the future for stuff we want to buy. Most of the guys I hang with talk freely about car costs, house cost, kids stuff and even salaries. The more you know the better. But if you want to keep to yourself thats fine too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back