Whipple and Cruise control

jlmotox

forum member
Reaction score
So I called whipple this morning and after 45 mins on the phone with them the only solution they have is I can send my pcm to them so they can flash it to an older calibration file they have and see if that does anything... no guarantees... he mentioned no other mustang owners have complained about this problem but he was aware of a similar issue with the f150...

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stock block and internals?

Did you run the whipple tune? If so how different was litos tune? Drivability or HP better? My only complaint so far is the cruise control...

I had long tube headers before I installed the Whipple (non-intercooled version) and Whipple would not even offer me a tune with LT headers. I had the "lifetime" tunes with Bama from before AM swallowed them and they did my original tune for the Whipple. It was a long process of trying many emailed tunes over the course of two months to finally get a tune that passed emissions inspection. It was later that I bought the HO upgrade that AM didn't want to tune it so I turned to lito. It was a great process, with almost real time replies to emails with updated tune files base on data logs I sent. Within 2 days I was given the final tune and the OK to let her rip!

I have a stock long block, long tube headers with catted x-pipe and upgraded fuel pumps in the GT500 fuel hat (dual 340lpm replacing the dual 255lpm pumps).

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back