What have you done to your house today

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna turn on the irrigation system this weekend... first year I didn't have it winterized and don't it figure... record cold.

Hope I'm not in for a bunch of digging and valve replacing... UGH!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Finally got my doors hung last night for my garage cabinets... one hinge short so couldn't hang the last door... Need to learn how to count again!

4rkn.jpg

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Isn't there a song about that... "one thing leads to another..."

I'll bet your father-in-law appreciated it.

Yep, that song nails it. Lol.

He does appreciate it. They're getting ready to put their house on the market and he needs to pressure wash gutters and fascia boards.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Finished up the hard wood today. Last 2 days we laid about 400 square feet of laminate hard wood. I love the pergo stuff. It goes down so easy and had the underlayment built in
ygu5aget.jpg

9use5ydu.jpg

unube7er.jpg

Don't have pics of the other bedroom. I was too tired and was starving!

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Dug a 40' trench to bury drain pipe that someone thought should end in the middle of the back yard. I'm beat.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Finally finished putting up the last 200 feet of 6 strand barbed wire fence.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mowed my crabgrass front yard, and nursing the pool back to heath to get into .

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Laid 50 bags of mulch Saturday... But I'm still feeling it. Should have had it delivered.

Maybe next year I'll have it dumped in the drive and hire someone to distribute it... I'm getting to old for that kind of stuff.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Laid 50 bags of mulch Saturday... But I'm still feeling it. Should have had it delivered.

Maybe next year I'll have it dumped in the drive and hire someone to distribute it... I'm getting to old for that kind of stuff.

get some rock and be done.. I bought mulch two years in a row and decided that was enough, went with red lava rock late last year. best choice I made for our flower beds.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Since I had to help a buddy repair termite damage to his house I decided that I don't want to go through that so we removed the mulch from our front beds and even though I'm not a fan we put pine straw out there after my wife planted some flowers. Then I took the old mulch out back to an area that I can't seem to get grass to grow in. I had to go get a load of mulch from the landscape supply place to finish filling it in. The dogs love it and it's less dusty when they romp around in that spot now.

I also pressure washed the back patio and the back of the house.

All that was on Saturday.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Sold more of my GFs furniture last weekend and cleaned up the basement. Finally looks like a room again and not storage.

Now trying to figure out if we want to put a fence or deck up this season.

Sent from my SCT X4 using Tunatwat

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Spent the last couple of days finishing up the new office for my firearm dealing business. Moved the safe from the garage into the office along with the desk, sofa, etc from our old office room. Hung a couple of things up on the wall but still have a lot to go as far as putting up more decoration. Need some firearm related posters to put up.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I just had to replace my water pressure tank. As much as I hate plumbing, this was a piece of cake as it was just a couple PVC connections.

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Spent the last couple of days finishing up the new office for my firearm dealing business. Moved the safe from the garage into the office along with the desk, sofa, etc from our old office room. Hung a couple of things up on the wall but still have a lot to go as far as putting up more decoration. Need some firearm related posters to put up.

Time for you to wrap your car in guns and ammo pictures to advertise your business.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Haha don't know if I'd go that far. I will probably make a rear trunk faux gas cap emblem cover for it with the company logo once 1andonlywhitie finalizes the logo.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back