What compounding can do for your Stang

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey all, working on resurrecting the vista blue paint on my 06 Stang. I worked on paint chips and ridding the car of swirls, bring back depth to the paint and making it as close to new as possible. Using a porter cable DA polisher with black optics orange microfiber pad for chem guys v32-36 and black microfiber pad for chem guys v38 polish. I'll throw some pics down of the car when its finished, bur first I wanted to show the difference of compounded and non compounded, just washed and clay barred paint.

Link to the comparision
https://youtu.be/fENIaUqlbtY

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Car looks great! Thanks for posting what you used. I may have to pick up some of that and give this a try. My car is looking like it could use some paint TLC after nearly four years of ownership and 40K miles.

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks great! Thanks for posting what you used. I may have to pick up some of that and give this a try. My car is looking like it could use some paint TLC after nearly four years of ownership and 40K miles.

Its tedious but well worth it. Proper washing of the car will prevent the need to do this for a while. Looks new without all the dullness and swirls

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back