Combined 15" wheel Fitment Thread

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holeshot Holestars for 2007 197 stock GT brakes
Fronts 15x4 with 7/8" spacer total BS 1 7/8"
Rears 15x10 with 7/8" spacer total BS 7 7/8"
You can have Holeshot Wheels weld the spacers on like Bogarts.
No need to change studs, wheels come with McGard long shank lugs/open end.

holeshotwheels033.jpg

What size tires are you running in this pic? Also, which lowering springs did you install? Looks great!!!

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know...my wheels fit perfect and I have an 07! I just got them yesterday, the Jegs Sport Stars, not only do they look good but if you use the 3/8 spacer in front the fronts fit perfect and the rears fit no problem!!!!!

NOTE: I have a v6 but it has the pony package and i believe this has the same brakes as the 07 gt...

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know...my wheels fit perfect and I have an 07! I just got them yesterday, the Jegs Sport Stars, not only do they look good but if you use the 3/8 spacer in front the fronts fit perfect and the rears fit no problem!!!!!

NOTE: I have a v6 but it has the pony package and i believe this has the same brakes as the 07 gt...

:beer: Pics!!!!

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
just wanted to let everyone know...my wheels fit perfect and i have an 07! I just got them yesterday, the jegs sport stars, not only do they look good but if you use the 3/8 spacer in front the fronts fit perfect and the rears fit no problem!!!!!

Note: I have a v6 but it has the pony package and i believe this has the same brakes as the 07 gt...

yeah post pics!!!!

XtremeStang

forum member
Reaction score
What size tires are you running in this pic? Also, which lowering springs did you install? Looks great!!!
28x10.5x15 and FRPP springs.
Yes I installed BMR sway Bar relocation kit, easy install.

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
getting the slicks mounted tomorrow then I will post pics asap hopefully if all goes well in the morning!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey guys is it too much trouble to add, like an average price for the wheels?

Pricing is in the links to the wheels posted in the first post of the thread.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The holeshot prices are in the BBR advertisement in their forum.
The bogarts... just figure they cost a car payment for each wheel.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Flip a coin. Although nice of BBR to give us a discount, it is only a couple of dollars under MSRP per wheel.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i can get the bogarts for as much as bbr offered me the holeshots thats why i asked.

only upside of the holeshots is the fact they use factory lugs so you have to take that into account too

Flip a coin. Although nice of BBR to give us a discount, it is only a couple of dollars under MSRP per wheel.

+1 i wish someone would even set up a group buy or some shit .....me personally im out of this damn 15" wheel hunt i just give up for now

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
28x10.5x15 and FRPP springs.
Yes I installed BMR sway Bar relocation kit, easy install.

How much did the FRPP springs lower you? I have the Steeda Ultralites, 1" all the way around and will be running a 29" tire. I "shouldn't" have clearance issues, but guess we'll see. I can always throw the stock springs back in there for track weekends.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How much did the FRPP springs lower you? I have the Steeda Ultralites, 1" all the way around and will be running a 29" tire. I "shouldn't" have clearance issues, but guess we'll see. I can always throw the stock springs back in there for track weekends.

frpp springs are 1.5"

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back