It's been fun...

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
At first I was disappointed when you sold your S197, but when you posted pics of your new 65-66 fastback.. I can certainly understand why you made the switch, as those first generation 65-70 models were always my favorite Mustangs of all time.. So now you own a piece of Mustang history and hope you'll enjoy it for many great years yet to come.. In the meantime, congrats and hope you'll also reconsider your decision of leaving our S197 community as well..

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And in 5 or 10 years the fastback will still be worth at least what you paid for it (probably more). Your S197....not so much.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
At first I was disappointed when you sold your S197, but when you posted pics of your new 65-66 fastback.. I can certainly understand why you made the switch, as those first generation 65-70 models were always my favorite Mustangs of all time.. So now you own a piece of Mustang history and hope you'll enjoy it for many great years yet to come.. In the meantime, congrats and hope you'll also reconsider your decision of leaving our S197 community as well..

Maybe we could added classic section.

And in 5 or 10 years the fastback will still be worth at least what you paid for it (probably more). Your S197....not so much.

I got tired of putting money into a depreciating asset but don't get me wrong it was a lot of fun. I treated that car like it was always new. With this FB it will also least stay steady.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back