What have you done to your mustang today?

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Simple - Just post up what you've done today to your mustang. Mods? Upgrades? fixes? tickets? LOL Anything.
Just a fun game.

I installed a new tune into my 2011 with some more aggressive transmission functions. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Made it more dirty by driving it out in the nice weather thats causing all the snow to melt.

Burnt more gas. LOL

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
last nite i slapped some Morosso Brake Res and Fuse box covers on, tomara morn the CHE K-memeber Brace with Torque links go on along with a replacement Watts link arm that a lovely NYC pothole busted.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Installed the cover after finally getting to drive it on Wed. for the first time since parking it in Nov. But tomorrow I am assembling a new firewall to fuel rail line from Russell.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Headlights + Turn Signals

HeadlightsInstalledcopy.jpg

Taillights

InstalledCloseUpcopy.jpg

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Ordered all the pieces so I can put a small nitrous shot on my car when the C&L intake goes on.

I don't have enough HP yet.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Haven't turned the key on mine in a month, but last time I did, by coincidence, put an aggressive shift program in and put it on the dyno. Makes these neat little loops on the graph. Scratches pretty good in 1-3.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Headlights + Turn Signals

HeadlightsInstalledcopy.jpg

Taillights

InstalledCloseUpcopy.jpg

Man, the finish on your car is awesome!! Mine is over due and think that will be added to the to-do list this weekend... clay bar, machine polish and couple coats of Pinnacle Souverän should do the trick.

Last edited:

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Man, the finish on your car is awesome!! Mine is over due and think that will be added to the to-do list this weekend... clay bar, machine polish and couple coats of Pinnacle Souverän should do the trick.

Thanks but I have to say that my car is long overdue as well!! I'm waiting for a few months until I get some stuff painted and than doing a full detail.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back