2011 TSB Thread

Reaction score
Must be.

Every car model has problems, every car line has problems, every car manufacturer has problems.

The new Camaro had a run of bad 6M output shafts.

It happens.

BTW, exactly which loser were you?

Lol

GrabberBooGT

forum member
Reaction score

BTW, exactly which loser were you?

LOL, another great come back.

Seriously though, accepting that new models have problems does not make me feel better. I have had a couple of the issues listed above, and Ford has been useless in fixing them.

I'm happy for you that you are loyal and like your car -- really, I am. But Ford has not been stellar in getting my car fixed. New model or not, I paid a hefty price for this car.

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
LOL, another great come back.

Seriously though, accepting that new models have problems does not make me feel better. I have had a couple of the issues listed above, and Ford has been useless in fixing them.

I'm happy for you that you are loyal and like your car -- really, I am. But Ford has not been stellar in getting my car fixed. New model or not, I paid a hefty price for this car.

That is understandable. Have you gone up the line to Ford itself, or just the dealership?

Reaction score
That is understandable. Have you gone up the line to Ford itself, or just the dealership?

You have a point. My dad called fords head service number and got results with a quickness on his previous super duty.

GrabberBooGT

forum member
Reaction score
Yea, I've tried, to no avail.

EDIT: An anonymous person left me bad "reputation" feedback because of this thread. How will I ever go on?

Last edited:

wscottw25

Reaction score
i just got mine 2011 gt black and two days after it went to the shop havent even lite tires up clutch and other problems master cylinder no clutch pedal any one else with these problems if so drop me a line [email protected]

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
i just got mine 2011 gt black and two days after it went to the shop havent even lite tires up clutch and other problems master cylinder no clutch pedal any one else with these problems if so drop me a line [email protected]

Care to translate to English?

"Two days after I picked up my new 2011 5.0, it needed to return to the dealership Service Dept.

I have not abused it in any way, but I am experiencing clutch problems.

The clutch pedal is soft and/or drops to the floor.

Is this a common problem, or is it just my car?

Email me at, <email address here>."

zachcrosen

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in my 2 cents. I am having the fuel pump replaced under this tsb tuesday. My car has a build date of 10/10 and I am experiencing the same issues listed in the tsb. Sunny King Ford in Anniston is doing mine and I despise them. The guy in the service dept was an asshole when I took him the car.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in my 2 cents. I am having the fuel pump replaced under this tsb tuesday. My car has a build date of 10/10 and I am experiencing the same issues listed in the tsb. Sunny King Ford in Anniston is doing mine and I despise them. The guy in the service dept was an asshole when I took him the car.

Mine is still doing it. At first, it would drop to empty, but I could keep going and it would pull gas from the other tank. Now, as I found out by coasting into a gas station, it has stopped pulling fuel from one of the tanks. I'm going to be taking mine in in about two weeks. I've just got way too much to do right now and no spare car. My local dealer isn't famous for loaner cars. Which is why I didn't buy it from them.

zachcrosen

forum member
Reaction score
Mine is still doing it. At first, it would drop to empty, but I could keep going and it would pull gas from the other tank. Now, as I found out by coasting into a gas station, it has stopped pulling fuel from one of the tanks. I'm going to be taking mine in in about two weeks. I've just got way too much to do right now and no spare car. My local dealer isn't famous for loaner cars. Which is why I didn't buy it from them.

If im not mistaken, according to the TSB, this should only be a 1.1hr job to replace.

McClane

forum member
Reaction score
Mine had this issue and it was repaired within a couple hours after the dealership got the parts.

phoneman91

Reaction score
Mine had this issue and it was repaired within a couple hours after the dealership got the parts.

When was your Mustang built? Look at the VIN sticker in the driver's door jam and at the bottom middle- will be a 13 digit number. Look from the left and the sixth thur ninth digit will be the month and day. Let me know what the month and day is. I want to know if your Mustang was made after 101910-the date of the TSB.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
TSB 11-3-18 M82 Manual 6-Speed Transmission Cold Shift Effort

Attachments

• tsb11-03-18.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 353

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back