TSB Lists for 05-07 Mustang GT 4.6L.

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
got it from my dealer here in Germany, here it is if anyone else needs/wants it.

Attachments

• TSB 0987 DTC 2295 SRS .pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 70

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
TSB 10-23-8 Air bag warning lamp on, DCT B2295

Air bag warning lamp on—dtc b2295 in tsb 10-23-8
restraints control module

Attachments

• tsb10-23-08.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 27

raverjames

Beer Advocate
Reaction score
Does anyone else look through these TSB's and think "oh shit, I have every one."

I am taking the car in on Monday with the following TSB related issues:
- Cold temp grinding between 1-2 and 2-3 in the 5 spd tranny (Synchros, for the 2nd time)
- Cold temp hooting noise from the engine bay (FEAD idler pulley)
- Rattling noise from 2000-3000 rpm in the tranny when cold (Transmission separator plate)
- Drivers side A-pillar rattling (No TSB)
- Passenger side door metallic rattle (No TSB)

I feel like my car is falling apart, and I only have 19k miles. I blame this awful city and it's shitty roads. Oh well, wish me luck. This better all be corrected under warranty.

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just went through the entire post and I did not see anything about difficulty going into reverse? Anyone else having this issue.

raverjames

Beer Advocate
Reaction score
Just went through the entire post and I did not see anything about difficulty going into reverse? Anyone else having this issue.

Could be transmission related, or could be as simple as clutch hydraulics giving out. There is no TSB for that one.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
I have an 05, and I have had almost all these problems. If the economy was not in the tank for me i would be upgrading in a heart beat!!!

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
how about after filling with fuel til the pump wont allow anymore in- ( about 45 dollars worth from 1/4 tank)

the fuel gauge still shows it at a quarter for about 5 minutes, and then will slowly raise up while driving?

2007 gt

no fuel system modifications

only relatable thing would be a CAI and tune from bamachips

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
how about after filling with fuel til the pump wont allow anymore in- ( about 45 dollars worth from 1/4 tank)

the fuel gauge still shows it at a quarter for about 5 minutes, and then will slowly raise up while driving?

2007 gt

TSB 7-21-12

Attachments

• tsb07-21-12.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 102

techcargt

forum member
Reaction score

2007 gt

There was something written about that problem a few years ago, but I can't find it now . It was about the fact that some gas would coat the sensor and that would cause a faulty reading. The fix is simple ,Ford said to run a bottle of Techron® Concentrate Plus to clean the sensor. Does it work, well it did for me and a few others.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
TSB 08-2-4

Manual transmission shifter boot noise - built before 12/6/2007

Attachments

• tsb08-02-04.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 20

badger007

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the issues I have are addressed here. Thanks a million!!!:thumb2:

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
TSB 12-7-4

DTCS P0505, P0506 AND/OR ENGINE IDLE RPM FLUCTUATION - HARD START
TSB12-7-4Page1.jpg

TSB12-7-4Page2.jpg

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I swear I read somewhere that there was a TSB on the throwout bearing making noise at idle... I might be imagining it though. Not sure if the dealer would honor it with the KB on there anyway.

09 GT

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I swear I read somewhere that there was a TSB on the throwout bearing making noise at idle... I might be imagining it though. Not sure if the dealer would honor it with the KB on there anyway.

09 GT

I hope there is because I think mine is making noise but it also sounds like clutch chatter along with a TOB whine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score

09 GT

I hope there is because I think mine is making noise but it also sounds like clutch chatter along with a TOB whine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

I think you're both confused - no TSBs on TOBs.

kato

Reaction score
There was something written about that problem a few years ago, but I can't find it now . It was about the fact that some gas would coat the sensor and that would cause a faulty reading. The fix is simple ,Ford said to run a bottle of Techron® Concentrate Plus to clean the sensor. Does it work, well it did for me and a few others.
Thanks for that Info. I'm going to try that.

Seattle06Roush

Reaction score
06-19-2
8.8 Limited Slip Axle Moan/groan Noise During Low Speed Turning Maneuvers
Found this. Glad you guys have this thread. My first 06 Roush had this issue. The 06 Roush I just bought also has it. Wonder if it is still covered?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back