Saleen Tune Po321 code

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
I sent an email also. after installing the supercharger the 39 injector tune I have a P0321 code car will turn over and fire but stumbles and dies. Also there is a clicking or knocking that seems to be coming from the throttle body motor that last 2-3 second after ignition key is powered on. This is also with 2 different TB and motors. I tried the old 48 injector tune but have the same results...that did run with the old GT500 throttle body installed with the DOB supercharger. I now have an oem GT throttle body. I pulled both TB motor and throttle position wires out of the loom and everything still looks good with the solder and heat shrink. Same extension used with the DOB supercharger.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The P0321 code reads: Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit Range/Performance.

It seems something may have been left unplugged, that is what the Range/performance usually means. I'm not sure what the rest of the code pertains to but I think it may be a cam sensor or crank sensor. Go back over the install, if it didn't do this before hand its something that you changed during the install.

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
I replugged the crank sensor last night. Will recheck other plugs today but i had a Dob supercharger on before and didnt have to extend any of the wiring. Do you have any idea why the TB motor would make noise for 2-3 seconds after key on?

Last edited:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what sensor is cracked, the TB? get that replaced, it could be causing your problems

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ohh, hmmm yeah we were wondering if you checked the crank sensor

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
I just replugged both cam sensors, plugged both TB sensors, all coils plugged, injectors plugged and evap thing on DS, fuel pressure plugged. I pushed the alternator plug but couldnt 100% check without removing intake. I turned key and the TB goes crazy like its going full open and close for 2-3 seconds. I removed the heat shrink from one end of the TB position extension and the solder looked solid. all wiring ran fine with the DOB kit and the JDM 48 injector tune started the car with the DOB kit installed. Again, the only things changed was the TB, Alternator and injectors with the saleen install.

Im in training until 1pm ct

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back