Motorcraft Wire Pigtail Guide

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is valuable, expecially if you are like me and have ever disconnected something, only to say #!*@! Have at it.

Attachments

• connectorcatalog.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 1,585
Last edited by a moderator:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
great info stud.. I F'ed up some of those in my time =-/

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great info! Now I can replace my TB connector with the broken tab rather than hoping the small piece of electrician's tape creates an interference fit to hold in on.

Davenow

forum member
Reaction score
oooooooooohhhhh
I take it I can get part numbers to go into a dealership and order them?

I would LOVE to get the radio harness pigtail, which I will combine with an aftermarket radio harness adaptor, to make a sort of extension that I can cut into, instead of cutting into the OEM wiring harness (to run amp lines back into the factory speaker lines)

dly

forum member
Reaction score
Wow Can anybody tell me which 2 pin connector would be the TB connector. I have broken off the locking tab and looking at them I see about 6 that might work. I have a 07 GT/CS.

The one that looks best is WPT-254???

Thanks dly

Last edited:

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
Wow Can anybody tell me which 2 pin connector would be the TB connector. I have broken off the locking tab and looking at them I see about 6 that might work. I have a 07 GT/CS.

The one that looks best is WPT-254???

Thanks dly

Are you referring to the connector that attaches to the TPS (passenger's side) or TB motor (driver's side)?

If you're referring to the throttle body motor (connector on the driver's side) the part# is WPT-837

Last edited:

dly

forum member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the connector that attaches to the TPS (passenger's side) or TB motor (driver's side)?

If you're referring to the throttle body motor (connector on the driver's side) the part# is WPT-837

yes sorry the drivers side.

Thanks dly

dirtfan71

forum member
Reaction score
Same here. I was reconnecting mine after cam install and my big a$$ fingers pushed the connector and tab at the same time. I have a dab of silicone holding mine on right now.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, those charts are great but they don't always contain every connector so if you run into one you can't find please feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can find for you.

Ford doesn't make connectors for everything but I do know some tricks for finding the ones not listed in the charts. :)

I can also guarantee the lowest prices you'll find on these so even if you already have the part number please check our prices.

Thanks, Steve

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
Thank you! Saved me from pulling my hair out. Need the pigtail for the side marker light could not find it anywhere around here. Some of those buggers are expensive!

Thanks again

CL-ONE 5.4L

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find the matching (mate) to these connectors? On my ambient light center counsel it looks like I have the 10 pin WPT-156. In the pictures I don't see a 10 pin mate to this?

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find the matching (mate) to these connectors? On my ambient light center counsel it looks like I have the 10 pin WPT-156. In the pictures I don't see a 10 pin mate to this?

Responded to your PM, it appears that the WPT-1175 is the mate to the WPT-156.

Aussie-Parnelli

Reaction score
What is part number for the male connector that fits the 2013 Sun visor fitting them to my '07 Parnelli

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back