First Annual East Coast S197 Shootout Event Shirts!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Ok here they are! Event shirts are ready to go. We can accept pre orders up until Sunday, April 11th. All pre order shirts will be delivered to the event on the 24th. You can pick up your shirts any time during the event at the Street Car 1320 Booth. Please make sure you bring a printout of your paid order with you to the event.

A limited number of shirts will also be available at the event for sale.

To insure your shirts are delivered to the event and you are not charged shipping fees please make sure you select "pick up" as the delivery method during checkout. Otherwise we will ship your shirts as soon as they are printed and available for shipping. Shipping for orders not being delivered to the event will most likely go out a day or two before the event and might not make it to you before the 24th.

Thank you,
Dave

Street Car 1320

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I chose pickup Pick up your order in person from our office. as thats the only option i saw for pickup and it still chared me shipping.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'll check it out and get it fixed for you.

OK, you are all set. I refunded you the shipping charges. Sorry about that!

Site is fixed, the "pick up" option will say at Mason Dixon Dragway on April 24th 2010 now and it will discount you the shipping charges at checkout. But they will initially appear on the order page until you select pick up during the checkout process where it will apply the discount to eliminate the shipping charge.

Thanks for the heads up Ron!

Dave

Last edited:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shirts are Ready!

S197Front.jpg

S197Detail.jpg

S197Back.jpg

For everyone that pre ordered shirts and requested them to be shipped, they will go out in the mail tomorrow. All shirts will ship priority mail so you should have them in 2-3 days. All orders marked for pick up are sorted and ready to meet you at the track on Saturday. We have a bunch of extras printed in all sizes up to 3XL for anyone that would still like to order a shirt or grab one on the day of the event. See you Saturday!

Thanks,
Dave

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry Shocker, 2XL and Small are all sold out of the Shootout Shirts. We only have a few Mediums left and a decent amount of Large and XL left.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Me too, the 2X sold out real fast. Sorry we couldn't get you the size you needed. But I'm working on some new S197 Forum shirt designs right now so we'll be able to help you support and represent the site very shortly!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back