s197 shirts..pretty please

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I just ordered a black and red to get it thinned down. Now get on some black and yellow!

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
I just ordered a black and red to get it thinned down. Now get on some black and yellow!

see guys, this is a team player.LOL

now everyone order them up so we can get the black and yellow.

i dont know who does the decals but i'd buy one too. in yellow of course.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Kimmer was making the decals himself for a long time. I know he had a thread for it. Good deal too, he gave you a whole sheet of decals I think. But I'm sure you could get just one or two. Try Kimmer first, if he isn't doing it anymore I'll ask him if I can make you guys a couple.

Looks like the shirts are moving again, thank you. I'll break out the film and get the yellow ink ready... :thumb:

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
that is great news. the day you do start the black shirts with yellow please pm me so i dont miss it. i'll take 4 in large as soon as you do.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Just ordered a black and red. I'll take a sticker as well if they're available

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely getting closer! I'll break out the film this week and get a list going for an order of blank tees. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shipped all open orders this am. Thanks everyone. I'm getting ready to order some more black tees. I'll reprint the Yellow ink. Shooting for maybe after Memorial day rush. Any other color ink you guys want? I heard one request for white ink on black tees??? Maybe Orange or Lime Green?

SpeedFreak, Last time the yellow was a bright lemon yellow. You wanna pick the shade this time around? Something a little darker more chrome or screaming yellow instead of the standard lemon yellow? Your call my friend!

Also was thinking about up sizing the back print a little or modding it a bit before I reprint. Any thoughts...

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shipped all open orders this am. Thanks everyone. I'm getting ready to order some more black tees. I'll reprint the Yellow ink. Shooting for maybe after Memorial day rush. Any other color ink you guys want? I heard one request for white ink on black tees??? Maybe Orange or Lime Green?

SpeedFreak, Last time the yellow was a bright lemon yellow. You wanna pick the shade this time around? Something a little darker more chrome or screaming yellow instead of the standard lemon yellow? Your call my friend!

Also was thinking about up sizing the back print a little or modding it a bit before I reprint. Any thoughts...

Dude, I have a Legend Lime, I will def order a bunch.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Legend Lime would be tough to match in ink on a shirt, but if Lime Green is cool by you I might do a few like that...

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hoodies can be handled via special order. If you want a hoodie in the colors being printed you can PM me the request and pay for it ahead of printing and I'll ship it when they are finished. I don't stock that many hoodies anymore cause they take up so much room in the shop and it's crazy full already.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back