2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s??? YEAH!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
those are OEM - not the Raxiom

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
The "residual glow" you mentioned...I have it as well but it goes off after about 10min. I assume yours do the same?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The "residual glow" you mentioned...I have it as well but it goes off after about 10min. I assume yours do the same?

I didn't wait to see, but based on the old LED reverse lights I had, I would have to guess they did after some period of time.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was explained to me that the little bit of power left in the lines is enough to create the afterglow as the LEDs are such low power

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Holy shit I just had tacobill flashbacks.

Looks nice though, I think I may have to pick up a set for my car.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I got home late last night and my stepson was taking the trash out... he came back in through the garage and the afterglow freaked him out. LOL.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I am the .1% of people that don't like these. I don't know why, but I think that they just look out of place on the older S197's. Please don't take it personally, your car, you guys do what you want.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
I am the .1% of people that don't like these. I don't know why, but I think that they just look out of place on the older S197's. Please don't take it personally, your car, you guys do what you want.

you're just mad because they are the same lights you have and they aren't exclusive to the 13+ anymore.....haha, j/k. I'm actually kind of surprised more people don't like them. They've gotten pretty much nothing but love since they debuted which is rare with a new product and especially something as touchy as tail lights.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I am looking for options on replacing mine to be honest. I don't like them on my car either lol. I wish that the 11/12's fit the same as the 13's because I would be all over those.

sscobra

forum member
Reaction score
I am looking for options on replacing mine to be honest. I don't like them on my car either lol. I wish that the 11/12's fit the same as the 13's because I would be all over those.

No sense, this one makes! (j/k)

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

We should just swap bumpers and shit lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back