Destiny

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can't remember if there was a thread on this already, and can't seem to figure out how to make this work with my phone anymore so here goes.

I've been playing on and off for the last year. Anyone else playing?

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Never gave Destiny a shot. Wanted to just never got around to it. I know there are a few on here that play it on XBOX One

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I had it when it first came out. It was fun for a while but it literally turned into a grinder and lost all luster. I've heard they improved it a good bit with the Taken King expansion though. The original story sucked and was hard to even follow.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
I stopped playing just before the new expansion. I played almost every day since launch and got burned out on it.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I stopped playing just before the new expansion. I played almost every day since launch and got burned out on it.

The update that came with TTK fundamentally changed the leveling and drop system. The update applies whether you have TTK or not.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I played at launch until just before the first expansion. I got burned out on it pretty badly for the reasons mentioned above. The biggest thing that irked me about it was the lack of content - it was the same handful of missions over and over. And the MP was shit. It sounds like it has been "fixed" for the most part, but I won't be jumping back in.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I played at launch until just before the first expansion. I got burned out on it pretty badly for the reasons mentioned above. The biggest thing that irked me about it was the lack of content - it was the same handful of missions over and over. And the MP was shit. It sounds like it has been "fixed" for the most part, but I won't be jumping back in.

The multiplayer was abysmal. I played it twice as a level 15, matched against level 25s. I was instantly decimated and it wasn't even fun.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hunter or GTFO

I, too initially played until about a month before the 1st expansion. Got back in at the Wolves expansion. Bought TTK the day it came out and have only played it for 1 day. Meh.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not much of an MP guy; I tend to go solo. I've enjoyed the way you can end up playing with others during the public events and especially lately with the Raken outbreaks that occur.

I don't have TTK yet; I've let my wife pick it up for my birthday, which isn't until the second.

Problem for me right now is I don't have a huge desire to play anything else; what is everyone else playing instead?

I played the SW: Battlefront beta.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Forza 6 and about to be Halo 5 for me. I will play Halo 5 solid until Fallout 4 comes out, at which pointy wife will enforce a "nothing but Fallout" rule.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fallout 4 is going to shelv every other game I own...

...until Mass Effect: Andromeda comes out next Fall.

usafimj

Reaction score
I main a Hunter and really enjoying TTK. Love playing the lvl 36 strikes now with the opportunity of getting exotics. Haven't done the new raid yet.

psn: tankrat03

Last edited:

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Forza 6 and about to be Halo 5 for me. I will play Halo 5 solid until Fallout 4 comes out, at which pointy wife will enforce a "nothing but Fallout" rule.

I will wait and see on Halo 5. Looks interesting, see how you guys rate it haha. Right now I am still deep into Metal Gear Solid V. I have around 35 hours into the campaign and just beat the first half of it. Still have a ton of side missions to do and around 14 or so more main story missions.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I've been replaying 1-4 on the Master Chief Collection to pump myself up. I've forgotten how much I loved playing it. Both campaign and multiplayer. The story still is one of the best developed ones in the industry.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back