06 GT oxygen sensors

gators06gt

Reaction score
06 Gt with BBK long tubes and tune . Does any one know if there is an O2 sensor available with a longer wire harness so we can eliminate O2 sensor extensions ? Keep getting 0133 and 0153 codes for sensors reading slow , Long tubes on car rear sensors turned off and we used extension harness on them with brand new NTK sensors . Had problems with my 14 Coyote car with long tubes and extensions and went to F-150 sensors which fixed problem eliminating the extendors

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
The sensor codes can be eliminated with a change in the tune. IIRC it's only available to Calibrator rated tuners with SCT.

I was able to eliminate the code with a change in the tune.

Hope this helps.

travelers

Reaction score
If you can check the F150s that have the 3V motors have a longer lead I would go with that. As you said the F150 Coyote worked for me

Now on my '07 we had to up the heating element in the O2s with the ARHs I had on it.

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
Had the same issue when I made my own extensions the first time. The second time i matched the impedance of the factory wire with beldon 2160 shielded cable(2 twisted pairs) it stopped throwing codes but was still a bit slow. None the less it worked

gators06gt

Reaction score
Sounds good , Thanks to all for suggestions , Will try the truck O2,s

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back