First Turbo Shirts Are Printed!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What's next just got dropped off at your place! Let me know what you think when you open up the boxes!

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
That is a pretty awesome print!! You doing anything with a supercharger setup perhaps?
I think I'll take one of these anyway!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes, but I am working on an All Motor design right now and just finished another design that will be printing soon. Then it will be onto a new Supercharged design in a style like this one.

Zacharyx

forum member
Reaction score
would love to see the design on the white shirt printed on a black shirt ( with the green) I have 2 of each I got at Mustang Week and wear the white more often

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! Mustang Week was a lot of fun. Hope you had a good time there too. I'm starting to run low on the Turbo designs so I could probably switch it up to the green on black. I'll take a look at it for you.

Zacharyx

forum member
Reaction score
could we look into getting the black shirts with "SUPERCHARGED" vertically done as TURBOCHARGED ??

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sure, I can work something out for you on that. Let me get the new Supercharged one printed and catch up on reprinting some sizes we ran out of at Mustang week. I can get the art ready for that in the meantime.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back