supercharged shirts????

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We have a black shirt with Supercharged down the Left side of the shirt and the Life, Liberty and the Building of Boost shirt for now. I am getting a Supercharged design ready to print now that is similar to our All Motor and Turbo designs. Should only be a couple weeks till they are printed. Let me know what size you want Agent and I'll print you a special one in Red when they are ready!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
No problem. Will still be a couple weeks, need to make film, screens and test prints. But shouldn't be too long. I'll PM you when it's ready.

07torchgt

^MY NAME; THINGS I SAY>
Reaction score
i want one as well.... ill take 3 lol... red black and white

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, they should be ready in a week or 2. Just need to finish getting ready for the Ultimate Outlaws race this weekend at Atco and then back to printing new shirts...

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Throw me in the mix for an XL as well.

I wanted something a little more animated than just the Supercharged down the side.

BTW, I got a slogan for ya:

"There's No Replacement for Positive Displacement".

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
I am getting a Supercharged design ready to print now that is similar to our All Motor and Turbo designs.

I'm down for one. Just keep away from that lame, "Injection is nice but I'd rather be blown" statement. Any way to have an option for "S197Forum" on the design?

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes sir, film is made. Need to set up and do test prints next week to get it all registered and final color combo figured out. Probably start printing shirts mid week if nothing else needs urgent attention.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back