What did YOU just order? (Reading Comprehension Test)

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Now when you place an order or pick anything up related to detailing, you've got a place to rejoice about it!

Personally, I just placed a fairly decent size order from Autowerks Exclusive. This is my first order with them but from what I hear they are the tits. I'm curious about the shipping. How long does it take? Who do they use for a carrier?

Anyways, here is what I just ordered from them...

• Optimum Metal Polish
  • Carpro Iron X
  • Raceglaze ph Neutral Snow Foam
  • RaceGlaze Deep Pile Natural Sheepskin Washmitt (2)
  • Raceglaze Brush (28mm)
  • Raceglaze XL Wheel Brush
  • Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish
  • RaceGlaze 55 (Sample)
  • Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection
  • Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black
  • Chemical Guys Stripper Scent
  • Eurow Shag Towels (6)
  • Blackfire Concours Applicator Pad (6)
:boobies::boobies:

Cooter

forum member
Reaction score
WoW man!! Nice order man!! Ken uses USPS. I've placed 3 or 4 orders with Ken. He sent me an order monday or tuesday and its suppose to be here tomorrow.

Ken is a super nice guy with some great customer service. Plus you cant beat $8 shipping from Canada.

Thats a very nice order. There's some very nice products in there. RaceGlaze products are really nice.

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
^ Thread is for detaling products lol !! But nice goodies ! ;)

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Nice list. I just ordered the following. . . . .

#1 Gallon of Meguires Hyper-Dressing. . . . . .

That is all.

I feel like I just drove up to a Ferrari meet with a Prelude, lol

Nasty, Is this your first time with the BFWD?

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
$250.. :roflmao:

LMAO, that's hilarious.

Yes, it's my first time with any BF product. :boobies:

Cool, can't wait to see what you think of it. I'm in bad need of some new cutting pads. I had my cart filled up on DI, then backed out of ordering it since I was paying more for the shipping than the damn pads, lol

I'm playing with some Zanio #3 right now. Did most of the car last night, just finishing up. From the looks of it, I may have to invest in some of it as well.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
What pads do you use? I'm trying to figure out which CSS pads I want to get for the RaceGlaze sealant and glaze.

I use Cyan LC Hydrotech pads for cutting

Tangerine LC Hydrotech pads for light polishing

Been using Blue LC regular fine finishing pads for application but just got some Crimson LC Hydrotech finishing pads to convert over to for application purposes.

I find that the Hydrotech pads are so versitile, you don't need as many varieties.

The Cyan can be used in place of a LC Yellow or Orange depending on how you use it.

The Tangerine can be used in place of Orange or Black.

The Crimson takes the place of Black or Blue fine finishing pads.

If you try the Hydrotech pads, you will be hooked. I've heard they don't last quite as long, but you save not having to have so many pads and you also save a lot of product with them. They don't absorb nearly as much polish as the regular LC pads.

Plus, Way less dust.

I've only had one malfunction on me so far. The Velcro backing plate separated and came off on my PC's backing plate. Other than that, they're great. And that pad had a lot of miles on it.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Well, I use dedicated pads for each product so in the end it really isn't going to be any less or more pads for me. Do you use the 1.25" tall pads? Still think I'm going to stick with the CSS pads. Most of my pad arsenal is the Meguiars pads. I picked up a ton of them a while back and haven't made a complete switch.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Well, I use dedicated pads for each product so in the end it really isn't going to be any less or more pads for me. Do you use the 1.25" tall pads? Still think I'm going to stick with the CSS pads. Most of my pad arsenal is the Meguiars pads. I picked up a ton of them a while back and haven't made a complete switch.

Honestly, I'm not sure how tall they are. Sounds about right, but I've never seen anything listed about the tallness of them. I use 6.5" pads, though. As far as I know the LC Hydrotech pads are all the same height.

I use dedicated pads for each product as well, but I pretty much stick to M105 and M205, so it's not hard to keep up with. M105 on the Cyan and M205 on the Tangerine. Then I have several different finishing pads for different finishing products. I keep them separated into ziplock bags and labeled so I don't mix them up. I usually only use one pad for application and 2 pads for any cutting or polishing job. I find with the Hydrotech pads you can easily get through a normal sized car with just 2 pads for each product unless you dick around and they dry out.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
They have a 1.25" and 7/8" height pad in the Hydrotech pad. I saw them on Auto Geek. So how does the Hydro Cyan finish? It says it doesn't mar but is that accurate?

I only use one pad per product when I do a vehicle. If it builds up I just use a yellow bug sponge to remove any 'cake' from the pad.

I'm about to place an order for a few pads for those new products but I was thinking.... Its time for a Flex. Mwahahaha!!

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
They have a 1.25" and 7/8" height pad in the Hydrotech pad. I saw them on Auto Geek. So how does the Hydro Cyan finish? It says it doesn't mar but is that accurate?

I only use one pad per product when I do a vehicle. If it builds up I just use a yellow bug sponge to remove any 'cake' from the pad.

I'm about to place an order for a few pads for those new products but I was thinking.... Its time for a Flex. Mwahahaha!!

I've never had a problem with Marring using them. They finish down nicely for a cutting pad. Most people would be happy with them as an all purpose pad IMO. Course, were not going to go out like that, lol

The flex is the shit.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Sounds like I'll use the Hydrotech Cyan with the #105. CSS Orange with #205. Than use a CSS Green with the glaze. Followed by a CSS Red for the sealant. RaceGlaze 55 by hand. It should be nasty shiny.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
You won't know where the night stops and the paint begins. People will be afraid to lean on it in fear of falling into a black abyss. (and getting their asses kicked, lol)

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
More orders on late Friday night, I mean Saturday morning, if you know what I'm talking about.. Mwahaha! Winning!!

• Flex 3401 VRG
  • 5.5" Pads: Uber Green, Uber Yellow, Uber Orange (2), Uber Black (2)
  • 4-3/8" Backing Plate (Pre-Order from AutoGeek.net)
  • 1Z Einszett W99

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
More orders on late Friday night, I mean Saturday morning, if you know what I'm talking about.. Mwahaha! Winning!!

• Flex 3401 VRG
  • 5.5" Pads: Uber Green, Uber Yellow, Uber Orange (2), Uber Black (2)
  • 4-3/8" Backing Plate (Pre-Order from AutoGeek.net)
  • 1Z Einszett W99

Nice, the Flex is going to rock!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back