Bad Sellers

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NON S197.....If you think RPM Outlet is bad...Read HERE

Ok,
It's not Car related, but it shows how screwed up customer service can be.

We order a FULL size bed, Mahogony, for my dauthers birthday on 12 Mar on like...2 Mar.

First Shipment = 3 Mahogony boxes and one Black/Twin Size Headboard box - UPS comes and picks up the Headboard

Second Shipment = SAME Black/Twin Size Headboard box as First shipment - UPS hasn't picked up headboard yet, they forgot to have them do it.

Third Shipment = Yesterday, 26 Mar, Mahogony side rails...A box we already have...and no Full Size Mahogony Headboard...

Fourth Shipment = Email sent today says.....4 MORE BOXES SHIPPED!

UPDATE...Fourth Shipment came today, Priority Overnight...Three mahogony boxes and a God Damned Black Full Size Headboard..hahaha

We now have 9, yes 9 damn boxes of bed parts in the living room and not 1 bed that matches between the pieces. We're getting a full refund and a 100 credit...

Overstock.com Sucks the Same Donkey balls as RPMOutlet.com

OH, and Ridersdirect.com where I bought my Helmet to race with...Seems they have sent me 2 helmets and Only charged me for One...Dorks!

Last edited:

oman_cobra

Lethal Mustang
Reaction score
wow some stories here are scarry..
will make me cautios when dealing with some vendors

majajh

Reaction score
Moss Mustang.
If you order and are happy- fine. If you have problems, they don't want to hear about it.
They put the "K" in Kustomer Service!

majajh

Reaction score
Forward Performance
Before the sale my questions were answered.
Once the sale was made I no longer had my questions answered about product issues, despite 3 emails. This is not acceptable.

Forward Performance

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about?? I answered all your emails...
6-16-08
ldouble619 said:
majajh said:
Lee,
I got the catalytic converters and H-pipes. I guess the headers are a different delivery?
Thanks.
Tony Harkin
Did you get everything yet?

thanks again

6-12-08
ldouble619 said:
hey tony,
I did not need a retune, we put my car on the dyno and it did change. As far as I've heard you do not. some will tell that you do, but those are the guys that are making money on them. ask around 99% of people will say no.

thanks again.

let me know if you need anything.
majajh said:
Lee,
Do I need a new SCT tune (got it from Brenspeed) for the headers? I am keeping the oxygen sensors.
Thx.
tony

6-7-08
ldouble619 said:
Hey tony,
thanks for the payment. I just drop the headers off at ups. I screwed up the first tracking number because I had it COD. so here your new tracking number.
1Z6X95R00399440529

thanks again.

Forward Performance.com

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:popcorneat: looks like they are answered to me. He has answered questions for me when I wasnt even buying from him.

majajh

Reaction score
I went to the website and asked four times for answers and got no answer. Just the facts.
BTW, I do not respect you as a dealer when you use that sort of language.
When your site has a means to ask questions and I get no answer what should I think?
I asked about gaskets- no answer. I asked about the ill fit between the header and the pipe- no answer. I got the answers here on this board, but no answers from here: http://www.forwardperformance.com/contactus.sc
So I'm worthy of foul language (which is tolerated on the board just fine, it appears), because I am unhappy with customer no-service after the sale?

Last edited:

majajh

Reaction score
Let me add something as a general observation:
I have had an issue with this company and Moss Motors on what I perceive as customer no-service. I have spoken well of several on the other thread. I also observe that I can see acceptance of foul language, boobs, and a girl masturbating, and hey, it's all okay here. Now, if I bought a BMW and went to a bulletin board, would I see this? Nope.
There's one reason why I go to bulletin boards- information. But I reconsidered the wisdom of doing so when I was looking at new posts and my daughter was standing nearby. I scurried the scrollbar down past the pictures. There ought to be some sense of decency and shame. My, times have changed, and not for the better. Adios.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have had an issue with this company and Moss Motors on what I perceive as customer no-service. I have spoken well of several on the other thread. I also observe that I can see acceptance of foul language, boobs, and a girl masturbating, and hey, it's all okay here. Now, if I bought a BMW and went to a bulletin board, would I see this? Nope.
There's one reason why I go to bulletin boards- information. But I reconsidered the wisdom of doing so when I was looking at new posts and my daughter was standing nearby. I scurried the scrollbar down past the pictures. There ought to be some sense of decency and shame. My, times have changed, and not for the better. Adios.

If you don't like the board don't go to it. Monitoring what your daughter sees it YOUR responsibility not the boards. No one ever said that this was a family orientated board. If you don't like it, this is a free country and there are many more boards about these cars on the internet. IMO they are not as good as this one but the choice is yours. Just because YOU can not monitor what your daughter sees doesn't mean the administrators of this site should have to. This site has always accepted the use of foul language and racy pictures, again if you do not like it you do not have to come here. You are right, times have changed, it use to be that Parents were responsible for raising their children and making sure they see what is approbate for them, now LAZY parents expect the whole world to do it for them instead of taking responsibility for their own kids. Will my daughter see this website? Not for another 10 years at least, but I am responsible enough to not access it around her!

Forward Performance

Reaction score
I went to the website and asked four times for answers and got no answer. Just the facts.
When your site has a means to ask questions and I get no answer what should I think?
I asked about gaskets- no answer. I asked about the ill fit between the header and the pipe- no answer. I got the answers here on this board, but no answers from here: http://www.forwardperformance.com/contactus.sc
So I'm worthy of foul language (which is tolerated on the board just fine, it appears), because I am unhappy with customer no-service after the sale?
Wow...I never got any question that you sent to my website. You asked me three questions after the sale on the board and all were answered. Why would you ask some there and some here? Answer: Because you never did send me any question on my website. You thought you could call me out and you got called.
I went out of my way to give you the best possible service, including completing the sale and dropping it off to UPS on a saturday afternoon, within a hour of payment.

Forward Performance

Reaction score
LIARS are worthy of Foul language...have some more:wtf:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way...

... Not really. Buh bye. :towlwhip:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

WOW! :violin:

If you find a site thats better then good for you. You wont have to worry about running into me on it :beer:

Last edited:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Later dude!!!!! And btw, go buy yourself a fucking BMW and play around on their cute little boards!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's wrong man, no Lifetime movie on tonight?

Get the fuck out of here!

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

bulletin boards...LOL..haven't heard that since my friend and I had a 1200 baud modem back in...1984???

Dude, get with the fucking program. It's 2008, grow a set. I bet you still say, Oh poopie, those gosh darn people are the debil!

I suggest trying out this site, www.getafuckinlifeitsthe21stcenturyyouprude.com/GTFO/STFU

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dog-pile on me if you want, however, I can see his point. If you were in a large group of co-workers/family/friends/whatever, and didn't know two of the people in the group, would you act the same? I doubt it. I'm guilty of this behavior as well, time for a reality check. On the other hand, I don't have kids around while I "surf".

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dog-pile on me if you want, however, I can see his point. If you were in a large group of co-workers/family/friends/whatever, and didn't know two of the people in the group, would you act the same? I doubt it. I'm guilty of this behavior as well, time for a reality check. On the other hand, I don't have kids around while I "surf".

I see his point, however, I have a huge problem with parents expecting society to be responsible for what their children view, that is the sole responsibility of the parent and if they are too irresponsible to monitor what their children see they shouldn't have children.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I see his point, however, I have a huge problem with parents expecting society to be responsible for what their children view, that is the sole responsibility of the parent and if they are too irresponsible to monitor what their children see they shouldn't have children.

+1000 That's what I took issue with as well. Yeah, some of the stuff here isn't work or family friendly..but I don't blame the board or you folks for that. It's my responsibility to make sure I come here when it's appropiate. It's not the boards responsibility to do that.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back