Picture Request 05-09 blue w/ 19" silver 5 spoke

ValK

Reaction score
I have an option to buy a set of the hyper silver 5 spoke 19" oem wheels from the 13-14 mustang for a great price. I was hoping someone might have a picture of a blue mustang 05-09 with this wheel? I haven't been able to turn up anything by searching the forum or google for that matter. Seems to be too specific. I have a 05 sonic blue with 17" cobra silver 5 spoke wheels and I think moving to 19 would look a lot better. I have always liked this wheel on the 13/14's.

Thanks in advance.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
19 is the bet size wheel for the '05-'14 cars IMO.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
I agree but my lord are the options and prices for both wheels and tires slim pickings.

ValK

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys! The previous owner had put a 255 on the rear of these cobra svt wheels and it is probably way too wide for the rim. Sure it fits... but it's a bit bulgy. I Want to run a square 245 or 255 setup on the 19's. I hear that it's a heavy wheel but I'm not racing or tracking the car. It's really just a summer street toy for me to have fun in. So the larger wheels are primarily just for looks.

Last edited:

ValK

Reaction score
I ended up buying the wheels. Now just need to decide tire and tire size.

I had to sand down the curb rash. Going paint them next weekend and then get the rubber mounted.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back