Project Whitemare: The Tale of My S550 GT/PP

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet car, looking forward to more pics. Despite what most people say I also love the way the new front end looks.

Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

On the mod list, yeah I think the first thing to go would be the exhaust. I was taking a close look at it at the LA Auto show and I was scratching my head looking at it. Definitely looks to be some power left on the table there.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Nice ride Nick! Congrats.

On a side note, I think I have binged watched the entire Breaking Bad series since you last posted. I have a much higher appreciation for your avatar now.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Nice!

And is it just me... But these new stangs in white remind me of Storm Troopers...
...so there will likely be lots of "Stormtrooper" or "panda" B&W themed cars. I noted that the MFT background already got switched to one up there.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! Looked a candy red ecoboost today. Do want.

They are beautiful cars. The Ecoboost is a lot of fun to drive. Can't get over the sound though. But very good handling!

Very nice Nick!

Yeee! Thanks brother!

Looks good, congrats!

Thanks man! Looking forward to building this one!

Very nice!

Thanks broham! Already ordered a bunch of parts from you guys. Most of my parts actually.

Thanks man! Such a fun car!

Welcome back to the Mustang Slicky Nicky!!!

Ditch that POS JLT Catch can and get a REAL catch can!!!

Haha! Missed you guys! I'd consider one if they didn't look so damn ugly!

Yeah a moroso! ^^^ lol.

Glad to see you post this thread. I am on love with the ride and can't wait to see what boost you throw at it!

Thanks for all the help with my decision making on this car brother! You were a big help! Moroso catch can is a bit of an eye sore to me. Don't like all that damn hose.

About damn time you started this thread! Haha. Can't wait to see what you do to the car. Hopefully I can pay this truck off in a few years so I can buy a new stang also. Nice choice in wheels and starting mods!

Go get you a new one! You were the first passenger in it besides my son. Hell, my wife hasn't even gone on a ride with me yet. My plan is to pay off a big chunk of his car in the first year, and then I'll give it boost!!!

what is my favorite color! good choice :thumb:

White is always right! :asskiss3:

Nick, can't wait to see what you do to it! Excellent choice on the wheels! When I put together my SEMA proposal to Ford I used those in my pictures. They flow very well with the overall look...

Thanks brother! Love these wheels too! Had a hard time between finishes on this one, but I think the Matte Graphite will look killer on the Oxford White!

1.27 lateral on a stock tire is quite impressive

Stock everything! Stock suspension too! I am thoroughly impressed! Really a great handling car! Funnest car I've ever driven! Can't wait for the roads to dry up and really push this car!

Just joking about the new IRS vs solid axle.

I just lowered the rear subframe one side at a time.

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. Just had to pry down a bit to get the stock spring to come out. Looks great though after the drop. Can't wait for them to settle.

Welcome back, congrats on the ride homie!

What's good!?! It's been a while, but I've always had a Mustang on my brain!

for sure!

fantastic Nick :hi:

How many miles have you driven in my absence? 20? Missed you too brother! :asshat:

Long time no see! Nice car!

Big Willy! What's up man. Ready to do this all over again!

Sweet car, looking forward to more pics. Despite what most people say I also love the way the new front end looks.

I think it looks great! Especially on white! Color choice was tough for me, because I love all of the new colors. I have always wanted white, so I took the plunge!

WELCOME BACK NICK!!! Good to have you back brother.

Thanks bro! Been a long time! Glad to see the old crew is still together!

On the mod list, yeah I think the first thing to go would be the exhaust. I was taking a close look at it at the LA Auto show and I was scratching my head looking at it. Definitely looks to be some power left on the table there.

What's up Paul! Yeah man, exhaust needed to be taken care of. The big suitcase resonator is a heavy piece of shit. Shitty thing is the cat on the driver's side is a part of the header. No easy catless mid-pipes anymore! :rant:

Sweet ride Nick!!!!

Appreciate it! :hi:

Nice!

And is it just me... But these new stangs in white remind me of Storm Troopers...

All white cars look like Storm Troopers. This to me looks like a Whitemare!

Looks sweet!

Thanks brothalamew!

Nice ride Nick! Congrats.

On a side note, I think I have binged watched the entire Breaking Bad series since you last posted. I have a much higher appreciation for your avatar now.

Hahaha! I am the one who knocks!!! Love me some Heisenburg!

Congrats on the new ride Nick! Look forward to seeing the build over time...

Thanks Brian! Keep an eye out, as I'll keep you guys up to date as the build progresses.

...so there will likely be lots of "Stormtrooper" or "panda" B&W themed cars. I noted that the MFT background already got switched to one up there.

Had to put a storm trooper on there!

Today, we rock the Ninja Turtles! Forgive Mase, as I woke him up early to go cruise for donuts!

PhotoGrid_1417707928968_1.jpg

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some new pics from tonight. Installed the exhaust and springs yesterday. Still have a little settling of the springs, but it rides amazing. Not as jarring as I expected on the stock shocks and struts. Looking forward to how it looks after a week or so. Today we also tinted the windows, rear side markers, and headlight reflectors.

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I was just wondering the other day what happened to you. Glad you're back in a mustang and back on the board.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back