WTB FRPP X-Brace Rear seat delete

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
I may be selling the grey version. Not really sure just yet. Also not sure on how to ship it since I don't have the original box

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Summit Racing has your seat delete in stock and would ship Monday if ordered this weekend. The brace comes in Grey color but you can have it powdercoated whatever color. I had mine powdercoated in Grabber Blue.

Summit will also price match anyone on the internet that has it cheaper. Lastly, FREE shipping on this item.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fms-m-6346612-b

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I got a buddy to hit me up with a $925 price brand new, I definitely think its a good deal. I kind of want to buy used to save some cash.

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
I got a buddy to hit me up with a $925 price brand new, I definitely think its a good deal. I kind of want to buy used to save some cash.

Even though fit and finish are excellent, I feel like it is a little overpriced. Paying for the name pretty much. Similar rear seat delete with x brace can be replicated for around 5-600 from what I've been told

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Even though fit and finish are excellent, I feel like it is a little overpriced. Paying for the name pretty much. Similar rear seat delete with x brace can be replicated for around 5-600 from what I've been told

Can you elaborate on that?

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score

Steeda was working on putting something together using the Ford carpeted pieces and their cross braces. This never came to fruition.

OP, I've never seen a used one come up for sale.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I have, and it was local for $400.. I was stupid not to jump on it back then because I was kind of tight money wise..

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Been back and forth on this - only thing stopping me is that the rear seats function as a sound barrier from the mufflers from what I am to believe.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Been back and forth on this - only thing stopping me is that the rear seats function as a sound barrier from the mufflers from what I am to believe.

I didn't notice much sound increase at all. I guess if your current mufflers drone a bit, I could see that getting worse but mine don't drone. The fabric is decent thickness, and you could always toss a couple more layers on the backside if it did get noticeably louder

GrayDay2015

Reaction score
I may be selling the grey version. Not really sure just yet. Also not sure on how to ship it since I don't have the original box
I would be interested in grabbing this off you if your still considering selling it speedboosted. I've ordered 4 new ones now and theyve been discontinued and none of those places could round one up. It's the last missing piece I need, would be content to pay $1,000 if it's basically like new shipped to Minnesota.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back