...reset the 11-14 stock long block auto record today....

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Last night a few of us decided to hit up a T&T session at the local hole in the wall today. Came away with a new PB and new record. Three passes in the 10.50's...56, .57, and .59.

Stock injectors to boot. This car has all the required safety equipment to run 10.00 anywhere in the country. Most of the other N/A 10 sec., stock long block cars don't. I am happy to see tracks cracking down on it.

No video today as I was solo. Pics below:

Plenty more left and more to come.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! Passenger side door bar???? :poke:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
where or who did your 5pt? Been looking for something other than the Maxim motorsport bolt in.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ Thanks

Anytime!

nice work! prob less of a pain with an auto, but I had to get a right angle OBD-II extension so I could use the clutch when I hooked up the SCT for datalogging :)

Thanks! Less hassle but getting in and out you have to be aware of that sticking down. Right angle would be perfect.

..on a side note...after I had a chance to dig through some data, it sure seems like the track MPH is down by about 3. Given the tire/gear combo against RPM, considering squish on the tire, 129 seems to fit. Best way to know is to get it on a real track and let it eat.

Last edited:

russtang

Reaction score
Are those 15'' wheels on front? If so, did you use 2010 brakes or aftermarket?

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Good Deal. Just out of curiosity......Why not a 6 pt? Theoretically the forward down bar is going to solidify that side of the car some.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Are those 15'' wheels on front? If so, did you use 2010 brakes or aftermarket?

Aftermarket. Strange.

Good Deal. Just out of curiosity......Why not a 6 pt? Theoretically the forward down bar is going to solidify that side of the car some.

S197 chassis is stiff...no need for subrame connectors, etc. Passenger door bar is just added weight and inconvenience.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back