2018 Mustang

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Alright everyone! The moment you have been waiting for! The great face lift for the 2018 is actually....:

jugwsolehpz0xryhjxnp.png

a face drop. It is like all they did was push the grille lower on the front end. Everything else looks the same.

TJL442

forum member
Reaction score
The headlights are different on side and the hood is a little different. I think I'll keep mine.

Tim

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lower fascia is more aggressive looking too. Too simple of an update IMO.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
For some reason, this mustang looks like it has down syndrome. I'll keep my '12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Alright everyone! The moment you have been waiting for! The great face lift for the 2018 is actually....:

jugwsolehpz0xryhjxnp.png

a face drop. It is like all they did was push the grille lower on the front end. Everything else looks the same.

Compared to the old style I'm not seeing the difference in the grill. The new headlights droop on the trailing edge and I'm seeing a difference in the lower front facia.

Gen_Mustang_2015

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
lame "update"

if anything i like the 2015 headlights more

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Yup, I like the '15-'17 look better.

I'll still keep my '13 for quite a while longer it seems ...

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
All I see is a powerful Mustang II crossed with a 3 series BMW. I just don't see a Mustang.

I might be alone in those thoughts but the drop in Mustang sales tells me I'm not the only person who feels this way. It's a car without a country. Not a muscle car and not a BMW.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
dropping sales here in the usa? that might be the case, but the 2015+ mustang is a global hit. ford's sold a crapton of mustangs worldwide...globally, people like the car.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Didn't think Ford could make that thing any uglier. I was wrong.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Looks more like a Honda Accord than a Mustang. Dang that thing is just so ugly. I don't even look at the '15's when people drive by. Just pretending that the car doesn't exist I guess.

Ford absolutely nailed it with the 11+ but then dropped the ball on the '15 as they were running towards the end zone.

Onelildude

forum member
Reaction score
All I see is a powerful Mustang II crossed with a 3 series BMW. I just don't see a Mustang.

I might be alone in those thoughts but the drop in Mustang sales tells me I'm not the only person who feels this way. It's a car without a country. Not a muscle car and not a BMW.

I agree. I thought the refresh would take some of the GT350's looks, but this refresh looks a little soft; at least they didn't change out the taillights for something dumb.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
I like the rear but still don't like the front. It looks like they tried to make it look mean by makin it look mad. Lol! If I had to pick, I think the '15 looks better than the '18.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I was expecting a GT350 adaptation as well like they did with the GT500 on the 13/14's. The 18 looks like they tried to go more aggressive, but ended up making it look like it was sad.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back