Went to the dyno results *meh*

Bburns4667

Reaction score
Well the motor was fine I bolted it back up and threw her back in and made my tuning appointment.

4.75 900se rotating assembly ** MMR **dont kill me

9:1 comp
Stock heads
Stock tb
Stock intake

Spec stage 3+
Hellion turbo kit
On3 76mm turbo upgrade

Injector dynamics id1000 injectors
Gt500 pumps
Stock lines

Made 550whp500tq @15psi on 93 then the spec3 started slipping

Sooo
Ordered McLeod twin disk
Precision PT7175 CEA billet turbo .92AR
Diablo Mafia since mine was starting to peg.
Tial wg my turbonetics is almost 7 years old came with the turbo kit and it's having issues lol
So I plan on breaking in the clutch and retuning with the new turbo with a goal of 650whp on 93 pump

What y'all guys think? I wanna keep it streetable as possible I use the car to do all my errands and bid jobs and pick up kids

The on3 turbo I think would make it to 600 with some timing and a few more lbs but it's pretty slow to spool I went with the billet 71 to make up for that

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
I would imagine that with the bee turbo you will see a significant improvement with spool and power. Is there E85 where you live? With a dual BAP you might be able up use it instead. Safer, cheaper and makes more power.

But none the less, you're doing pretty good!!

S

santi_bh88

Long as it doesn't dead hook he'll be fine. Think of traction as a fuse, he is likely living on street tires for daily use.

640 whp no tire can handle that in the street. So you have ton of power but you cant shift fast and no traction...

Bburns4667

Reaction score
Yea not gonna take it to the track if any racing it would be roll racing. They already blow off in third so the extra power won't be much better. I plan on doing a auto swap in due time just still haven't decided which tranny to use. Want it to hold power but want it very streetable.

Bburns4667

Reaction score
No e85 sadly... only c16 for a arm and a leg. I could drive a hour and buy it by the 55gal drum but not gonna work dailying it

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation. But there are fuel companies where I live that will deliver the drum to my house.

Bburns4667

Reaction score
Triangle sped shop in orange Texas is the tuner. It didn't slip till 500tq after that we didn't tune anymore cause it would slip. So we tuned it Dow to 500whp and 480ft lbs and it drives fine on the street. Just blows the tires loose in second and little of third. Clutch and new turbo be here tomorrow

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
If you noticed it slipping.....it had been slipping for a while. And it will show up on the dyno. We beat our heads against the wall the last time at the dyno because the car just wasn't making the power. Left still scratching our heads. The next time I drove the car I noticed the clutch was slipping. Dyno session figured out.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back