It's been fun...

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
I sold my car a couple of weeks ago and wanted to say thanks for everything. Members from this site were very helpful providing insight which I used to build my 3V. It was tough to let it go and even harder for my son and daughter to see it drive away. "The Mustang"had been around most of their lives. My son and daughter thought it was a very cool car and "The Mustang" always seemed to attract some attention. Away....thanks again.

https://youtu.be/yQAzmBCB2Y4

I'm going old school...

Last edited:

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First, you don't have to leave. Still lots of entertaining things happening here. I haven't had my S197 for over 4 years. Still come everyday and laugh and on occasion share something I know. My not have a S197, but I am a fan of the cars.

Second, define old school. With pics.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Fully restored with coilovers in the front, 302. Some dude vandalized the glove box door, fucker wrote Carroll Shelby on it, I'll be replacing it.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
That is probably the only car I'd consider giving up my Bullitt for.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Let me guess what happens next:

Motor and tranny get pulled and put in storage. Great big displacement motor goes in but it still looks stock on the outside except for the 275/60/15 drag radials.

Then new Camaro feelings get hurt every Saturday night.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Let me guess what happens next:

Motor and tranny get pulled and put in storage. Great big displacement motor goes in but it still looks stock on the outside except for the 275/60/15 drag radials.

Then new Camaro feelings get hurt every Saturday night.

No, no! Cut out the shock towers, change the frontend and drop in 5.0. But first some basic stuff, Total control 4 link with an 8.8 and 373.

Very nice, congratulations!
Thank you

Last edited:

Phil1098

Reaction score
You are honestly going to get tired of people waving and giving the thumbs up with that car. You have your own personal parade now. That is VERY cool, have fun, but don't leave, we will want updates and pics as it goes too.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back