Congrats!!!!

Im going to have to switch up some stuff on my 05.... maybe next month lol

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!

Im going to have to switch up some stuff on my 05.... maybe next month lol

I dont think you have to change a thing, if it was bye popular vote I would not have gotten it. You have an awesome car as well as alot of others. Thats why I was shocked and honored to have caught the right persons eye for this months pick. :beerchug2:

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Congrats!!

ALthough I don't know why anyone would want theit car to look like a Boss...:beerchug2:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats, and well deserved. You have one sweet ride and the fact that you and your buddies do most of the work yourself is awesome!

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the COTM! I have always thought it was one of the best S-197s on the forum.

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
That's a clean car. Very nice.

On a side note, it's official, the transparent hood pictures have been done to death! I see them in mags and online all over the place nowadays. :)

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Congrats on the COTM ! I just saw about 5 mins ago that you and Eaglestroker nominated me and I thank you guys , but Im sure all will agree that COTM should be together and driving . Thanks and congrats!

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stellar car and the best part is that he and his friend did all the work!!!!!!!!! Nothing like a homebuilt street terrorizer :)

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im sure all will agree that COTM should be together and driving . Thanks and congrats!

Its funny you say that because about a year ago (maybe longer) when Kimmer asked me to be COTM I turned him down due to my car being in a thousand pieces! I know exactly what you mean but its hard when guys like us keep ripping the car apart for something new to do. LOL

Shawn

Stellar car and the best part is that he and his friend did all the work!!!!!!!!! Nothing like a homebuilt street terrorizer :)

Thank you sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back