May 2011 Car Of The Month: Marc

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
sick

My favorite car on the forum! I think it looks perfect as it is without having too much done to it. Simple yet beastly. Congrats Marc, awesome history behind you and the car.
:thumb:

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! I love reading people's stories and getting to know who all these people on here really are.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Congrats! Job well done on a very soild mustang.... I actually know the feeling trying to tell yourself "this car stays stock" Its also very cool we have someone with so much experiance in racing along with us ford and mustang guys.... Keep up the job work :beerdrink:

crazytownpictures

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great bro! I'm so addicted to these S197's!!! My Wife even bought a white one. Black, white...Im torn. Those r the colors for me. Congrats on ur piece bro! Well done.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Thanks everybody, I appreciate the comments. Also, If it wasn't for this forum, I would have spent a lot more money doing things twice. Thanks for all the help.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats Marc!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody, I appreciate the comments. Also, If it wasn't for this forum, I would have spent a lot more money doing things twice. Thanks for all the help.
You are welcome! I agree with this statement 150%! I wouldn't know a damn thing about my car if it wasn't for this site.

Way to represent the Performance White, Marc!!:thumb:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I have always admired and respected your car. And now, after seeing your resume, I have that same respect for you. The saying, "speak softly and carry a big stick" most definitely applies to you, and you car. Congratulations Marc, you certainly deserve it.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I have always admired and respected your car. And now, after seeing your resume, I have that same respect for you. The saying, "speak softly and carry a big stick" most definitely applies to you, and you car. Congratulations Marc, you certainly deserve it.

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back