17th annual World Cup Finals (Import vs Domestic) at MIR on Nov 2-4

Jason Miller

forum member
Reaction score
Great news!!! Hurricane Sandy will be out of the area by Tuesday of next week, so we will be in the all clear by Wednesday on for WCF!
The whole staff here at MIR is ready for records to go down next weekend at the 17th annual World Cup Finals on November 2-4! So be ready!!!

Jason Miller

forum member
Reaction score
Sprite6-6.jpg

Jason Miller

forum member
Reaction score
Great news from MIR! The storm has passed by us here at the track. Our power is on and businesses in the area including hotels all have power as well. Also all bridges and roads to the track are open.

We have minor clean-up to do at MIR with moving blown over trash barrels back into place, blowing off leaves, and a couple sponsor signs to put back up. We are very fortunate that the facility did not sustain any substantial damage.

We have our staff now working to prepare the track for this weekend's 17th annual World Cup Finals, and we have a great weather forecast for the event with sunny skies and temperatures near 60 degrees.

So plan now to attend, and we look forward to seeing everyone this weekend at the World Cup Finals for the biggest event of the season!

wcf_graphic.jpg

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Jason, WTF happened at that track tonight brother? Those F'ing import guys are screwing the track up left and right! I haven't seen that much oil spilled since the Exxon Valdez! LOL. What's so hard about... don't drag oil up the track. Stop if things aren't 100%. I thought that guy at 8:00 that was popping and cracking and oiling down the big end was gonna get jumped by the angry mob. LOL

BTW, that left lane was cursed tonight.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Great time today!!! Good racing had an import take a wall section down today. temps were cold so times went down. Thanks MIR great time as always

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Hey Jason... I know I put you on the spot. Can't speak ill of your customers. Never a good idea. Sorry about that...

Seriously, the Miller Family put on an awesome event this weekend. I appreciate all the MIR Staff's hard work.

I also appreciate all the support from the event sponsors. It was very cool to see that some sponsor company owners were helping in the staging lanes, at the scales, where ever needed and were not looking for credit. They kept a low profile in MIR staff uniform.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back