BMR's Christmas Sale - 15% OFF and FREE SHIPPING on BMR Suspension Components!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]BMR would like to say thank you to all of our customers on this family-oriented holiday by having a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]15% OFF[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Holiday Sale on most BMR products until January 3rd at midnight. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Viking shock and strut kits will also receive 10% off.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Free Shipping[/FONT][FONT=&quot] for domestic orders (lower 48 states only). [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Same day shipping on most orders!!! Parts are in stock and ready to ship! Sale applies to both red items and black hammertone items! Oversize charge ($10) applies to K-members.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Product can be ordered at the sale price from any of our authorized distributors and dealers.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Product can also be ordered directly from BMR by clicking here and using code CS2016 at checkout : [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://bmrsuspension.com/?page=products[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Unfortunately, the following items only get 5% OFF on this sale : GTO drivetrain products, 1st and 2nd gen F-body torque arm suspensions, manual steering conversion kits, and 3rd gen coil-over conversion kits.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No discounts on packages….just order each part individually to receive your discount (up to 10% off package price).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Merry Christmas to you and your family from everyone at BMR![/FONT]

Attachments

• 2016 Xmas Flyer Mustang.jpg
    2016 Xmas Flyer Mustang.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 4

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I'm thinking about switching to the gt500 front drag springs in hopes it will pick the front up just a little bit. If I do order I was also wondering if there's a link on the bmr page to purchase a shirt as well?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Somebody say BMR shirt??? :)

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Can I get a price on the front swaybar bushings that I recently bought for my fiancee's car?
I want a set for my GT .......

These things :)

BMR_bushing.jpg

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Last day for the Christmas sale! You won't see a sale like this again for 11 months!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back