World wide performance axle back

5ohaddict

Reaction score
This is the World Wide Performance axle back that can be found on ebay for a really cheap price! I purchased this to do a review for people who may be interested in the exhaust but can't find sound clips! Fitment is perfect and the quality is great. Sound wise I think it is excellent for just an axle back. I have two videos I posted on youtube which I will attach. First video is just the axle back with the rest of exhaust stock and second video is axle back with resonators deleted. Anyone looking for a cheap way to get sound that you can do yourself in the driveway this is it! Hope this helps others and thank you!

IMG_9551.png

WWP axle back only.
https://youtu.be/littVqOA8gY

Resonators deleted
https://youtu.be/jQBjowZikZY

Sorry, having technical difficulties. Will fix the videos when I get home!!

Last edited:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Sounds just like the Flowmaster Outlaw axle back. How much drone at highway speeds?

5ohaddict

Reaction score
are you affiliated with this company is some way?

Absolutely not. I live in WV and they are in Texas. I just wanted to share my videos so people know what these sound like. I only posted that link because he said he couldn't find them.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Sorry man...LEGATO.

Every.
Damn.
Time.

(I can't believe 10 posts before someone did it.)

Last edited:

5ohaddict

Reaction score
Guess Im lost?! This was supposed to be a review not a sales pitch. Sorry if it came off that way. I figured like me, people see this exhaust on ebay cheap and wonder what it sounds like, fits like etc. I was just trying to help ohers with my videos. Pics of them installed.

IMG_9587.jpg

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I just wonder how they will hold up long term. Unfortunately, my Outlaws took an absolute beating and actually were showing signs of rust holes near the tips.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back