Radio Delete 05-09

obxdude018

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of where to find a delete panel, Rehegan is the only thing on this forum that I could find who had made them. There are gauge panels out there, but I just need a full blank cover to hide that opening. Anyone who knows of a company that sells them or someone who could fabricate one that would be helpful.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would be pretty easy to make one with a dremel and drill and sheet of aluminum or abs plastic or whatever material you wanted to make it out of. Take a piece of cardboard to do a mock up to trace the correct size and bolt locations, then make the real one using the template.

GoinDrivin

Reaction score
I actually did exactly what Jeremy mentioned using abs plastic in my RX-7 racecar. Made the cardboard template and then transferred that to the plastic. Then drill the holes you need. Also, I spray painted the side facing into the hole black. That left the side facing the interior black and smooth.

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been speaking with someone via email at speedofsoundllc.com. They informed me that they can make a radio delete cover. To order it on their website, place the DIN/3 gauge setup in the shopping cart, and use the comments section write "Full Delete Panel, No Cutouts Required". Price would be $59.99.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back