TMI Tilting Headrest Black Vinyl-Pair (05-09 All) for Sale

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lower Price as of May 29th, 2017.

$100.00 Dollars you pay UPS or Fed Ex ground shipping.

Attention,

I have a set of TMI Adjustable/Tilting Headrest Black Vinyl - Pair (05-09 ALL)

These do have Stick on BRENSPEED Logo's.

If you wanted to I'm sure you could have those removed.

Some of you might do business with Brenspeed and like these just like they are.

There are rub places on the one that is on the Driver's-Side where it sits against the Roll-Cage.
The rub place is "Not" through the vinyl.

These sell for $292.67 from American Muscle plus the Custom BRENSPEED Logo's.

Link below,
AmericanMuscle

I'll sell them for $150.00 dollars plus Shipping ground UPS or Fed Ex Continental USA only.

I accept CASH ..... ONLY for Full Payment then I'll ship.

Here are pictures of them and I just took these so they are very recent pictures as of a few minutes ago.

Terry

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
See post #1 above for all information:

Lower Price as of May 29th, 2017.

$100.00 Dollars you pay UPS or Fed Ex ground shipping.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
bump,

I was hoping some of the Brenspeed customers might want these as they are in excellent condition.

And they are the adjustable/tiltable ones that sell for $300.00 dollars at American Muscle.

I'm asking $100.00 dollars which is a 1/3 of the cost and throwing in the custom logos !!!

Terry

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
bump,

I was hoping some of the Brenspeed customers might want these as they are in excellent condition.

And they are the adjustable/tiltable ones that sell for $300.00 dollars at American Muscle.

I'm asking $100.00 dollars which is a 1/3 of the cost and throwing in the custom logos !!!

Terry

If no Brenspeed fans want them, I'll take them if you can get the brenspeed logos off and that doesn't have a shadow where the logos where.

Andrew

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If no Brenspeed fans want them, I'll take them if you can get the brenspeed logos off and that doesn't have a shadow where the logos where.

Andrew
Andrew,

I would have more expense in having those removed than I'm asking for them probably.
Plus there is No-Way to know if there would be the {Shadow} or Impression where they were originally installed if Removed.

They will have to be sold as is right now by me.

Someone could probably have the logos removed and then have the headrest Redyed in black then there would be no sign of there ever being logos.

But, I'm not going to do that at my expense and sell them for a 1/3 of what they sell for.

icon10.gif
Thanks for your interest ..........

Terry

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
Andrew,

I would have more expense in having those removed than I'm asking for them probably.
Plus there is No-Way to know if there would be the {Shadow} or Impression where they were originally installed if Removed.

They will have to be sold as is right now by me.

Someone could probably have the logos removed and then have the headrest Redyed in black then there would be no sign of there ever being logos.

But, I'm not going to do that at my expense and sell them for a 1/3 of what they sell for.

icon10.gif
Thanks for your interest ..........

Terry

Gotcha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back