Dyno tune at AED

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
I never really post here, but I'm a frequent lurker. I had to have my motor rebuilt so of course that meant upgrades. After all was said and done, I wanted a proper tune so I went up to Sacramento to have it done by Shaun at AED. Anyways... here's the video of the last pull.

https://youtu.be/lR24ZVzFGgI

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Wish the you tube link worked. Shaun is an awesome tuner from all I have read. I purchased the MGW shifter off of his 12 after he sold it several years back. Great guy. I have kicked around letting him tune my current setup remotely.

Welcome to the site.

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
How do I post a video? I'm not good at all with technology. I barely even use a computer. I use my iPhone for practically everything lol.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
sounds great. Hadn't heard much about Shaun of recent. Was wondering if he had moved up or moved on. Thanks for sharing.

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
sounds great. Hadn't heard much about Shaun of recent. Was wondering if he had moved up or moved on. Thanks for sharing.

He has a 2016 now. Full bolt on and tune that went 10.7. He really is an awesome guy. He spent about 4 hours on my barely modded car just to get the tune as optimal as possible. And has continued to help via email since. Stand up guy all around.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back