WTB - Kooks (or Pypes?) Cat Deletes

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Any cat deletes that will fit the 2.5" Kooks headers on a 05-10 GT with a manual transmission? I currently have the Kooks hi-flow cats and looking for the offroad legs to mate up with my Kooks h-pipe. I think Pypes are similar in design to the Kooks LTs, no?

Thanks...

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Any cat deletes that will fit the 2.5" Kooks headers on a 05-10 GT with a manual transmission? I currently have the Kooks hi-flow cats and looking for the offroad legs to mate up with my Kooks h-pipe. I think Pypes are similar in design to the Kooks LTs, no?

Thanks...

Why not just get the Kooks mid-pipe? I understand trying to save some extra bucks but I think the fitment headache with a different brand may end up being more trouble than its worth. Maybe I'm wrong and its been done before, but the quality difference from my pypes x pipe to the kooks was night and day. You pay for what you get.

morrowstang95

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I still got my off road x pipe from my kooks set up. If you send me a pic of what ya got I'll look and see

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Do you have the Kooks catted H? If so and you want to sell it I may be interested. I have the hi-flow catted X and am not sure I'm going to like the sound...

Last edited:

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I still got my off road x pipe from my kooks set up. If you send me a pic of what ya got I'll look and see

I'm sure I have a pic of the mid-pipe and cats before I installed them. I'll send a PM. Maybe the off-road legs will still matchup to my h-pipe. Thanks

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have the Kooks carted H? If so and you want to sell it I may be interested. I have the hi-flow catted X and am not sure I'm going to like the sound...

Thanks. I like the sound of the h-pipe over the x-pipe as well. I do have the hi-flow cats, but wanna keep the h-pipe.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Why not just get the Kooks mid-pipe? I understand trying to save some extra bucks but I think the fitment headache with a different brand may end up being more trouble than its worth. Maybe I'm wrong and its been done before, but the quality difference from my pypes x pipe to the kooks was night and day. You pay for what you get.

Not thinking of price really when comparing Pypes to Kooks, just looking for some cat deletes to work with my Kooks setup. I'd prefer Kooks as well.

Thanks for the advice though.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
These are the Kooks LTs and catted h-pipe that I bought (obviously used). I'm looking to replace the hi-flow catted downpipes (aka "legs").

picture.php

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back