2014 returned to stock/traded (exhaust, tuner, rims, catback)

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
2014 returned to stock/traded (magnaflow,O/R-H)

- Traded my car for a 2016 GMC Sierra 4x4 recently but returned it to stock before I did, I have the following things for sale:

Magnaflow Street Catback Exhaust (13-14GT) $375 Shipped to lower 48 or $325 local pick-up
This system is nearly $900 new, has about 1000 miles on it before my car was garaged for deployment, excellent system and nearly new.

Lethal Performance 3" O/R-H mid pipe aluminized $100 (local pick up only)
Was on the car for about 20k miles and is aluminized, it doesn't look as nice as the other stuff but it has no leaks and has never done me wrong!

I'm located in NC, Jacksonville area near Camp Lejeune.

20160623_122022.jpg

20160623_122100.jpg

20160623_122554.jpg

Last edited:

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Bump, tuner is sold and I'm checking into a shipping price for the Lethal Performance O/R-H and a rim. Prefer local sale but willing to get prices to ship this stuff.

king_13

Reaction score
Let me know on the H pipe please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Will do, have to stop by on Monday to see what the options are. I would assume UPS ground is the best way to ship stuff like that? or is there something else you guys usually use?

king_13

Reaction score
USPS is sometimes cheaper, I'd check with them too just to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Believe I have answered all PMs and will have some shipping information tomorrow, appreciate your patience seeing that most shipping places are closed on the weekend.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
- The tuner and GT500 axle backs have been sold.

- Magnaflow system was dropped to $550 and now includes shipping, hell of a deal considering that it's almost $900 new.

Last edited:

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Bump, nobody interested in a magnaflow catback? By far the best crafted system I've seen, thing is a work of art, still shiny and in excellent condition all the way around. I'm going to go ahead and see if I can get the H pipe apart tomorrow as well so I can ship, was going to try and avoid it but should be able to get it apart.

MechE

forum member
Reaction score
Got my ABs yesterday. Installed them this afternoon and they sound f'ing epic while I'm taking the wife out on the town tonight.

Thanks Jeff!

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Hard to beat those sound wise, glad you're enjoying them brother! :clap:

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Bump, price adjusted on both pieces. $450 local pickup or $500 shipped on a Magnaflow cat-back that is nearly $900 new and $100 local pickup for a mid-pipe. It's so pretty I'll mount it and hang it on my wall if I can't get half my money back lol :) Seriously, full stainless and mandrel bent magnaflow system is beautiful! Get it while it lasts!

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Bump, don't be afraid to make me a good offer, I'll either say no or yes and not bite your head off. Parts are sitting in my garage gathering dust.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Bump, $450 shipped or $400 local pickup for the magnaflow. Stainless steel, mandrel bent, beautifully crafted magnaflow system.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Bump, $425 shipped or $375 local pick-up, we're now in axle back price range for a full cat-back system. Car is gone so no need for it.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Bump, $400 shipped or $350 local pick-up. I will also be traveling up to the Northern Virginia area next week and could bring it with me for local pick-up.

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be in the Fredericksburg, Manassas, Woodbridge area this coming monday through friday. I can bring the system with me and deliver it if I get a response before I leave in the morning. Price adjustment to $325 local pickup (Jacksonville NC or this mon-fri Virginia) or $375 shipped.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back