Exciting new at Hypermotive

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We've been growing over the past few months, our shop will finally be complete this month and ready for us to move in!

We are now a direct dealer to Whipple! We have a few 2015 2.9 kits heading our way in a few weeks for our stocking order and plan to stock and keep a couple on hand at all times!!

We are Master dealers for Roush, Vortech, Paxton and Airlift performance.

We are also a direct dealer and stock HRE Flow Form wheels! We have Tarmac FF15's coming in stock and are to be here this week which are their new style available to the market.

As soon as the shop opens we will also be testing Cortex Suspension with JRi coilovers!

I personally want to thank those that have helped Hypermotive grow into what it has become today. We've ran into some bumps along the but we're in full swing looking to grow Hypermotive to its fullest potential.

Cheers!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
That's some good news for you guys Jay! The new shop sounds like it is going to be a nice business opportunity to install parts as well as sell them.

I'm excited to see if you guys will become a vendor for some Cortex products as well.

kdaly1

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for being such a great vendor. Happy for ya buddy!

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
We are also a direct dealer and stock HRE Flow Form wheels! We have Tarmac FF15's coming in stock and are to be here this week which are their new style available to the market.

....oh really. Are they for sale? What HRE wheels you got? I'm very interested.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
....oh really. Are they for sale? What HRE wheels you got? I'm very interested.

We have a set of HRE FF15's on hand right now in Tarmac (satin Black). They're for sale. If you want Silver in either the FF15's or 01's or tarmac in the 01's HRE has them in stock right now. Custom colors are about 2-3 weeks.

The FF15's in 20's are 20x10/ 20x11.

Attachments

• FF15.jpg
    FF15.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back