V3 is finally coming!

kepsus

Reaction score
Anyone have some Pictures where they have installed the height sensor

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yeah got my kit today.. So now i know what to bring the weekend with :-D

Looking forward to your install thread. Be great if you take lots of pictures on where you are putting the height sensors.

Anyone have some Pictures where they have installed the height sensor

Very much interested in this too! Have BMR tubular A-Arms and I am very much concerned about their integrity if drilling any holes, so much so I have ruled drilling holes in them out as an option.

kepsus

Reaction score
Looking forward to your install thread. Be great if you take lots of pictures on where you are putting the height sensors.

Very much interested in this too! Have BMR tubular A-Arms and I am very much concerned about their integrity if drilling any holes, so much so I have ruled drilling holes in them out as an option.

Maybe here but still unsure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 18

kepsus

Reaction score
ok did post from my iphone need, some pratice can i see

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry can't see paying an additional $1,600 for just to be able to know the height. I'm going to add another air compressor and the isolation kits to my kit. wish everyone the best with this new addition, just not for me at this time..

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
My kit is here, but unfortunately my car is not lol. Definitely going to do a lengthy write up on the installation on an S550 once my car gets here.

kepsus

Reaction score
looks great , i am almost done, need to place the controller and then the height sensor.

kepsus

Reaction score
Photo of where it put the sensor

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 15

kepsus

Reaction score
Nope, thought this would be a good place, but they is not enough movement to the sensor

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 17

kepsus

Reaction score
they i gonna put it, i did need to drill another hole in the sensor

Attachments

• IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 12

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
they i gonna put it, i did need to drill another hole in the sensor

Interested to see what you do. We finished the install on my buddy's S550, but left the sensors alone for now. Went ahead and layed the wiring and taped the ends off. We saw this on Airlift's site over the weekend,

Tailored For Your Ride

No-drill height sensor brackets for popular applications will soon be available from Air Lift Performance, making installation faster and easier (COMING SOON).

May wait to see what they come out with, or work with it over the winter. Either way it's gonna be a lengthy custom install to do.

kepsus

Reaction score
now i am done with the sensor, just need to cut of the extra lenght on the sensor arm and do a calibration

Attachments

• IMG_0689.JPG
    IMG_0689.JPG
    421.5 KB · Views: 15

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^^ I would recommend cutting off some of the access on the arm, just to make sure it does not come in contact with anything.

kepsus

Reaction score
Welcome back nice to see You here again.

Sure i gonna cut of the extra lenght on the sensor , but i would just be 2000% sure that it did move the rigt up and Down .

Another thing i have NOT been out with the car for a week and i Can see it have dropp from 170 psi to 140 on a week.

Is that "ok" really hard to find Any leak. And the tempeture have drop 8c since last week. Dont know how much it affect that

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome back nice to see You here again.

Sure i gonna cut of the extra lenght on the sensor , but i would just be 2000% sure that it did move the rigt up and Down .

Another thing i have NOT been out with the car for a week and i Can see it have dropp from 170 psi to 140 on a week.

Is that "ok" really hard to find Any leak. And the tempeture have drop 8c since last week. Dont know how much it affect that

Are you talking pressure in the tank or in the bags? If the pressure in the all four bags dropped 30lbs all at the same time, I'd say that's normal and no leak.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I can't imagine having that high of pressure in the bags. Would ride like a rock and be lifted like a truck

Probably the tank leaking, check all the fittings, including the check valve to the compressor

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back